Chapter Twenty-Seven

Xion POV

"Wake up sleeping beauty." The first words I heard. I couldn't recognize that voice, I squinted my eyes and saw blue hair cotton, candy dude. I rubbed my face trying to wake myself up.
"We need to rush things up, the CEO will be here in a few minutes." I was so tired of hearing that. What's the deal with this fucking meeting?
The manager gave us time to rush to the restroom and fix ourselves up to look decently nice. We hurried up and went to our separated groups and running into the restrooms. Leedo's ground went to the third for no reason while my group went to the second floor.
We entered and tried to do as the manager said. Once I was done I looked in the mirror and thought to myself who is he? I looked so goddamn adorable that I took some pictures.
"What the hell is wrong with you boy?" Seoho looked at me with confusion.
"When you look this good you can't help but take a few pictures to admire the beauty," I said jokingly. He just rolled his eyes and continued to fix himself.
"Are y'all ready?" Ravn said. We all nodded but once we looked at the mirror for one last time, we thought that it wouldn't hurt to take a few group selfies.
When we were looking through our pictures we all looked at the time in the middle of the phone. Fuck. We almost ran out of the restroom like we broke federal law. But I can't run so we sped walked it.
We got to our practice room and saw that the manager was trying to place the tables and chairs nicely together. He told us to rush in and help him assemble it. I have never felt so tired before. When we were trying to fix the tablet and the chairs, but we didn't know how many people were coming. I tried to ask him but he just shut me down mid-sentence. Oh well. We only placed eight chairs and three tables down. I'm sure that'll be enough. He told us to sit there patiently with good posture and no phones in sight. I was going to die of boredom. I'll say that much. As time went by slowly, the manager was getting more anxious and impatient. And then I looked around the room, wondering what the hell is taking Leedo, Hwanwoong, and Keonhee so goddamn long. The manager kept passing back and forth in the room. It was making me uncomfortable. He turned to us with anger yet patience written all over his face.
"Where the fuck is the rest?" We all shrugged. From behind him the sound of the door creaking open slowly. We all stopped looked to see who was interrupting us. We saw a slender man, wearing a business suit. And next to him was a woman holding a clipboard close to her chest. She seemed a bit nervous, but I wouldn't blame her. Wait... shit, we aren't going to have enough seats.

"Good morning, everyone..."