Chapter Twenty-Five

Xion POV

The warmth of his body, the strength of his arms, and the caresses from him told me that everything was going to be fine. We just needed to wait a bit longer and we'll no longer be separated. No matter how much I despise the idea, or how much it killed me that we needed to hide our relationship. But I much rather do that than to end up like this. I wanted to stay like this for the rest of the night, I wanted him to be with me for the rest of my life. But it can't like that. I didn't want to think of those thoughts, it made me feel empty and lost. No, soon things will work out and we'll be together. Or if I'm just lying to myself to keep me sane?
All of these thoughts kept invading my head. I just needed to stop and think about the 'bright side.' The only 'bright side' was that I at least get to see Leedo during practice and be close to him. Is that going to be permanent? How does he know that this will soon be over?

"Leedo, how do you know that we're no longer going to be separated?"

"Because, they can't keep us like this. It'll look bad."

That voice. God how I love him so much. Just everything about him is a gift from heaven.

"Xion, I want you to leave and go with Keonhee, ok? I'm sure that the rest will come back soon." I don't want to be away from him, I'm so tired of this situation. I hugged him tighter, but he pulled me away. I sighed and grabbed all of my belongings and headed towards the door, before I left I was going to say something, but then forgot so I left. I headed towards Keonhee door and knocked, I heard some music coming out of his room. He's probably practicing a new choreography since that's been the same goddamn song he'd been listening to while being in breaks. I knocked again, and again, and again. I was going to kick the door but then I saw the door nob move, this could have gone quite wrong. Keonhee opened the door and smiled.

"Did Leedo got bored of you?" I paused and thought about it for a second. I don't think he meant it like that.

"Perhaps. Now let me in."

"That's what she- he? said... I can't jokes." I swear that his commentary or 'jokes' as he labels them makes me want to punch him. I went inside his room and was shocked. We've only been here for like nine minutes and this motherfucker just straight disorganized the whole room.

"Keonhee what the fuck is wrong with you"

"Sorry I just needed to, like to do me? You know? It's been a DAY!" I didn't even bother to respond.

"Can you clean this up cause I know damn well that I'm not going to help you with this." Keonhee sighed and went to cleaning. We had a small talk while he was cleaning up the room. Talking to him can be interesting yet it can be really stupid. Once he was done we argued about which bed we wanted to sleep in. I wanted to be close in the window and so did he. I swear that I feel like I'm losing brain cells just by breathing the same air as he is. We concluded that I will sleep near the window but that he'll be able to play his music out loud so he can finish the final touches of the choreography that he is learning. The thought of it wasn't bad, but when I tried to sleep. I regretted it. He kept repeating the same part of the song over and over again. I sat up and looked at him.

"Why do you put that part on repeat?"

"Cause that's my beat."

"Okay but like can you stop?"

"Ummm actually, according to our invisible contract. I have permission to play my audio out loud without any complaints. So take that loser." I sighed out loud and laid in the bed trying to calm down my mind.

"That's right boo, you have nothing to say. I won bench." I sat up immediately.

"Back the fuck up buttercup. The only reason why we're stuck in this situation is that your grown-ass childish ass wanted to sleep towards the window and decided to complain about it because everything has to be about you."

"First of all it's not 'towards' it's 'near'"

"I FUCKING WASN'T ASKING." He was starting to get on my nerves.

"OK BOOMER."

"SHUT UP, I'M THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE GROUP AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN USING THAT WORD CORRECTLY."

"OH OKAY, SO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT CORRECTING ONE'S GRAMMAR? YOUR KOREAN ISNT EVEN THAT GOOD AND IT'S THE ONLY LANGUAGE THAT YOUR DUMBASS KNOWS."

"SHUSH YOUR BLUE HEADED COTTON CANDY ANNOYING DISORIENTATED HEAD OLAF MOUTH LOOKING THE FUCK ASS."

"BOI YOU BALDING BIT BY BIT EVERY TIME WE DYE OUR HAIR. I MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLING YOU FUCKING CAILLOU SINCE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO LOOK LIKE AT THE END." I was going to go back at it but it got silent when we head multiple loud knocks. We both look at the door and then looked at each other. Keonhee walked towards the door and I stood up and hid behind a wall so I could hear what was going on. Another loud knock was heard and Keonhee opened the door.

"Ye-"

"We've been hearing noise complaints from this room and you need to keep it down. One more noise complaint and you're out of here."

"Yes, I'm sorry for the interruption and promise not to do it again." I heard nothing from the employer and left. Keonhee closed the door and stepped towards me.

"This isn't the end of our battle." Keonhee charged his phone and got ready for bed. And I didn't even bother to do anything else than to get comfortable in the bed. I faced towards the window and looked outside, you couldn't see any of the stars outside. It was just building lights. Keonhee turned the lights off and for once decided not to use his phone for the first time. I closed my eyes and slowly relaxed all of my muscles and thoughts in my head. It felt like a long time trying to fall asleep but once I was slowly losing all of my senses we heard a knock.

"Xion you go and answer it this time." I got up being mad. I opened the door and saw the manager.

"Whose in the room with you?"

"I'm just with Keonhee, Leedo is alone in the room across from this one."

"We'll be leaving early morning at three AM, the CEO will be coming to check up on the place. You can go back to sleep now." I nodded and closed the door.

I was way too tired to even remember that and went back to sleep.