Chapter Thirteen

Leedo POV

I wake up by seeing the bright light. I want too cuddle with Xion even more, but he's not there. Everyone else is still sleeping so I get up to go to the bathroom. From the bottom of the door. The lights are turned on. So I lightly knock at the door. Then too my surprise Xion opens it.

"Good Morning Hyung!" Xion said hugging me.

"Good morning," I see him wearing a face mask.

"What are you doing up so early?"

"Well... I really needed to use the bathroom and I didn't wanted anyone to see us." He said quietly.

"Oh, but why did you wanted to sleep with me?"

"Did you not hear me last night?"

"Oops."

Xion leans forward for a quick peek in the lips. But the kiss lasted longer, I wanted too make out with him right there and there. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay his hands on my neck. We kiss passionately, exchanging saliva and our tongues entering each other's mouths. Small quick moans leaving Xion's mouth. Just like he did the night before. I then push him against the nearest wall and pin him too the wall. I lean away from him, a trail of saliva leaving from our mouths connecting too our lips.

"Do you want me too destroy you like I did last time" I whisper to him. Xion blushes and looks down at the floor with a smile on his face. As I was about to put my hands to his crotch we hear footsteps. We immediately pull apart from each other cleaning the saliva from our lips. Xion goes to the bathroom and locks himself there. So I decided that i'll go to the kitchen.

As I'm fixing myself a bowl of cereal, Keonhee comes in.

"Good Morning Hyung!" Ruining up to me and hugging.

"Good morning,"

"How was your night?"
I just thought of Xion and fell the tip of my ears turning red. I look done with a little shame.

"It was a goodnight."