Chapter Fourteen

Leedo POV

The next few days everyone was acting a bit weird. Whenever Xion and I were just talking they had their heads up hearing what we had to say. Which was nothing serious or romantic. It was just like 'Can you pass the the chopsticks." Or 'move out the way.' And when we were alone in a room someone always had to look inside to see what we were doing from time to time. Which we were not making out because we knew that someone will check in on us. Xion and I just stared at each other for a few seconds after that happened. Sometimes we gave each other a quick kiss and whispered I love you. We couldn't do more than that because if we got caught then that's for sure the end of both of us. And the manager was constantly checking in on us during lunch practice, breaks and even in our dorms.

Today we went to practice, we did the usual. But this time instead of the manager checking in once in a while, he was there during the whole practice. Is not that he's a creep or anything, he's actually a really good person. But it just seemed weird to me or probably all of us that he's there with us instead of doing whatever god knows what. But he wasn't watching us practice, he was using his phone and taking notes I'm guessing which is kind of pointless since he has his own office.  During the break Ravn, Keonhee and Seoho were in the practice room. Hwanwoong was talking to the manager, Xion and I were in the bathroom. We were talking about how we wish to be together without any problems of anyone. Then he starts to caress my cheek, I wrapped my arms on his waist and Xion then moves both of his arms around my neck. We stare at each other and start to passionately kiss. I hold his waist tightly causing Xion to grunt. But then he leans away. I stare at him with a confuse look.

"Xion..." I whisper.

"We can't do this here." He said letting go of me and pushing me away from him.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. Is that I'm just afraid that the manager or anyone will come in watching us making out." I nod and we hugged one more time before going back to practice. 

Once we got home, we all took a shower and went into out separate beds. I really hoped that Xion will sleep with me like he did last time. He's so cute, soft and adorable when he sleeps. But he didn't, he just gave me a goodnight and that was the last thing I hear and see of him for the night.