Chapter Twenty-Three

Xion POV

We entered the room, once Leedo closed the door he picked me up and went straight to the bed. He sat down on the bed and placed me on his lap facing him, his strong arms hugging my waist, leaning towards me for kisses, I placed my hands around his neck, I forgot how good this felt, he can make me feel all weak and powerless. His strong presence gives me a feeling of security, all of the worries in my head slowly vanishing. I had no idea how I managed to survive without him being this close, I wanted to focus on him and only him. Until I came back to reality, I almost skipped a beat when I remembered about the others. I moved my hands towards his chest and pulled away looking at him.

"What happened?" He said in a soft voice. His eyes looking at me, trying to find out what disturbed me.

"We need to stop before we get caught." I got off the top of his lap and stood in front of him. It was quiet, I didn't know what to say. I wanted to do so much more with him but I didn't want to risk it all again. His hand reached out towards my and we hold hands, we stared at each other eyes.

"Remember this when we're apart. 'No matter what, I will always love you, Son Dongju.'" I hated being so emotional I didn't want to cry at a stupid and simple sentence, but just everything about him got me feeling so crazy. I closed my eyes trying not to make it so obvious, Leedo stood up and hugged me. I broke down and just cried on his shoulders, I just wanted to be with him. I don't see how big of a deal it is, it's just not fair. I don't want to be living the rest of our careers as Idols hiding our relationship and being thrown apart.

It's not fair.