Chapter Twenty-Two

Leedo POV

I don't know how much longer I can put up with this act, it hurts to ignore him. The fact that im not able to get close to him, to cuddle with him, to tell him that I love him. To tell him that everything is going to be fine, but deep down, knowing it's a lie.

But for now, I have to do it. Why can't he just act normal without me? What I'm planning is that if I act that I no longer have feelings for him, then hopefully they'll bring the whole group back together. Then I'll finally be able to be with Xion sooner. What hurts the most about this is that every time he tries to come close to me too I look at him, I see the same stare over and over again, those shiny bright watery eyes I see every time I ignore him. I was desperate trying to find a way that I can talk to in private. I originally tried to text him but they forced me to change my number.
I was running out of ideas, I was considering telling Ravn or Seoho about the reason why we are all in this situation. But I decided not to.

We were in the car done, with one concert, heading home. Everyone is quiet. It's been like this ever since they separated sometimes it's awkward but most of the time is comfortable silence. Ever since we got separated I always sat in the back, Xion on the passenger seat. I'll try to acknowledge him as much as I can but I just stare at the window outside. The rest of the ride was silent. Mostly because everyone was on their phones. As the car was passing by the building, noticing all the lights going in and out. And the sky with very with visible stars, with half of the moon shining brightly. What a sight. As we were driving by the sight outside was a bit slower and slower. I thought that I was just sleepy but then I looked around the car and noticed that everyone else was looking around.

"What's going on?" Hwanwoong said.

"It's probably a flat tire or the engine running down." We pulled over and the driver was examining the car while the rest of us were standing there kind of awkwardly.

"So... it looks like we're gonna be here for a while."

"Yeah" Seoho responded. Keonhee was looking around and noticed how pleasantly aesthetically the building looked behind him. He took out his phone and started posing and taking pictures. It was so random that we couldn't help but laugh. That cheered us up. Our manager came in and said that we'll be staying over at a hotel since we're still far away from home, my heart stopped. I looked at Xion and I had hope. This Could be the chance? Can I finally be close to him, even for a night? The manager called in two taxis and went in the same taxi as Xion, while Keonhee in the middle. In the way of the hotel there were small talks in between Keonhee and the taxi driver.

Once we got to the hotel we thanked them and entered the lobby, we waited for the others. I sat down on one of the chairs and looked around the lobby. Keonhee was talking to one of the works, then I realized that Xion wasn't in the room with us, I sat up and told Keonhee that I was going outside. I left there quickly and saw Xion sitting in the bench outside looking down, he looked so calm, I walked slowly towards him. He looked up at me, then smiled, I smiled in return. I haven't seen him like that quite some time.

"Hey, it's been a while. Hasn't it?"

Xion got up and hold both of my hands.

"Words can't explain how much I missed you." I let go of his hand and back away. He looked at me confused.

"We shouldn't get to close like this in public. Let's go inside, yeah?" He sadly smiled and nodded.

We went inside and saw keonhee talking to someone on the phone, he looked at us and signaled us to come towards him and so we did. He hung up his phone call and told us that we should book our room because they'll be here late. I was determined to get a room just for Xion and me. We got our two rooms and left the lobby. We were outside our rooms debating who should be with who, keonhee was the one ruining everything, his dumb excuse was that he was afraid of the dark. I told him that he should sleep with the lights on or wait for the others until they come, he finally agreed and left to the other room.

I looked at Xion smiling.