Chapter Eight

Xion POV

I immediately sat up, which caused Leedo to wake up. I felt a cold sweat running down my cheek, he sat up, holded my hand for comfort and looked at me.
"Did you forget something?" He said quietly.
"No, just a bad dream." I responded. Leedo leaned forward to gently kiss my lips. I looked at him, he smiled, I smiled back at him. I laid back in bed. Leedo does too. He wrapped his arms around me, I felt more calmed and relaxed. I closed my eyes and doze of.

I woke up the early morning light shinning through the curtains. I wanted to cuddle with Leedo, so I turned around just to see nobody. I got a little sad. But I realized that I had no idea where Leedo was. I sat up and looked around the room, everything was clean. All of our clothes from last night are no longer scattered around the room. This room was to clean and everything was to quiet. I got out of the bed, walked out of the room and look around the place, I started to get worried. Walked to the living room, no one was there, the kitchen, neither. I decided to go to the backyard, I wanted fresh air.
I headed towards the door of the backyard, and saw Leedo with a plain white apron, walking towards the door, I stopped. He noticed me and sighed.
"I was going to surprise you."
"damn."
"yeah... Anyways I made a breakfast for you if that wasn't obvious." I hugged him in appreciation.
As I was eating, I barely saw Leedo eat anything.
"Are you not hungry?"
"I'm still stuffed, I had a full course meal last night. Don't you remember?" he winked. I felted my face warming a bit.

"Shut up."

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑒 || 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝑂𝑛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें