Chapter Sixteen

?????? POV

When I was younger people with different sexuality were and are nothing but a disgrace to this world. I remember going out to the store with my parents and sometimes we didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But other times when we went out of public, we'll find people from the same gender making out or cuddling. And when that happened my parents took me out of there not caring about the things that we were or wanted to buy. We went home and talked about what we had witnessed. They always told me that those acts are unacceptable, that can not be forgiven by anyone. And that this world made girls to be with boys together and reproduce. Not girls with girls and boys with boys. It makes you a disgrace. That makes you nothing but a disgusting, worthless, useless piece of trash that'll never be forgiving by society. And now this is happening.
I don't want to think like that about my friends. But they took it too far. They passed the line. I feel nothing other than disgust. How can they do such things like that to each other? I always saw those two really close. They looked like two siblings caring for each other, making sure that they're both safe and happy. Now, that I'm seeing this, I should have never compared them like that to family. I regret seeing them as family, I feel so stupid on comparing them. I'm never going too see them the same way as before. I'm disgusted. Standing there, hearing but not listening to what Leedo was trying to explain about the situation. Leedo had anxiety, terror, fright, panic and worried on him. I looked over at Xion, to see him in the floor, he's miserable, regretful and scared. His eyes wide and shining bright, tears threatening to leave. Xion and I made eye contact, but then broke it by taking a quick glance at Leedo and now at me. Decided to join in the conversation with Leedo and trying to convince me, now the both of them, begging me not to tell on them, but I can't keep it a secret. They look like little kids. How pathetic. But once again, this is unacceptable. They need to end their relationship now before things get much, much worse for them. I don't want to stay in the same room as them, I don't even bother on listening to what they have to say. The three of us know what they did wrong. They need to get separated. I turn around and start to head towards the door, I look back once more and see Leedo now kneeling down and with one of his hand held out towards me. I run out of the bathroom towards the practice room. I don't know why but more things are running through my mind. What will actually happen to them? How long have they been doing this? Why do I feel scared or nervous? Do the others know? But I decided to shake those questions out of my head. I can't be thinking about those questions right now. For now, all I need to do is to find the manger and tell him about what I have witness. But to my luck, In the distance I see him. I call out his name, he turns around with a surprise and worry look on his face.

"Hey! I need to tell you something important!"

"Yes? What is it?" He said. I close my eyes. I want to breath heavily right now. But at the same time, I don't feel like I'm breathing. I feel lost for someone reason, like this whole thing is a horrible dream. I open my eyes, making eye contact with him. I open my mouth slightly, but I can't say anything. I just froze, I have a heavy feeling in my chest, I don't know if it's because I'm nervous or something. I stand there for a few seconds, now not knowing what to say. The manager looks at me with a worried and confused look.

"So, ummm... Are you just going to stand there and waste our time or are you going say what you'd witnessed?" I inhaled one more time and said it.

"I caught Leedo and Xion having an sexual intercourse in the bathroom. Over there" I said turning around and pointing. I turn back and see the manager with his eyes widen and surprise, but then he shakes his head a bit and went to his normal resting face.

"That happened today, right?"

"Today is the only day that I caught them doing that."

"Well thank you, we can't let their fans know that they're gay. That's just not allowed in this cruel world full of criticism. Tell the rest that practice will be dismissed, and their van will come early today. I'll take care of the rest. And once again, thank you for the report." I nodded my head.

"You're welcome." Then he left walking in the opposite direction of where he was heading. Which I'm guessing is where Xion and Leedo are still there. I then look at the ground thinking about what I'm going to tell the others. It's not my fault that they decided to do that.
As I got into the practice room, everyone was sitting in the floor and looked at me with a concern look at their face.

"Hi..." I said awkwardly.

"Hi. so, what took you so long?" Ravn said.

"Sorry, I was talking to the manger."

"Oh, and where's Leedo and Xion?" Keonhee questioned.

"I- I... I honestly don't know. But the manger said that practice is dismissed. Our van will come early today." Everyone looked at each other. Ravn stood up from the floor.

"Well, we should go now." Everyone nods their head and gets going.

We were in the van and everyone else was talking about what we want to eat. While I stared at the window, thinking about what's happening to them. Will they still live in the same dorm? Or will one of them not live with us anymore?

I'm sorry Leedo and Xion, but this is the best for the both of you.