Chapter Seventeen

Xion POV

We're laying down in bed, covered in the warm, soft blankets and having him by my side, his arms around me.

"Hey pretty, I'm going to make a promise just for you."  I turned around and looked up at him.

"What is it?" Leedo smiled and started caressing my hair, I closed my eyes and let his comfort take over me. It stays quiet for sometime, but time doesn't matter to me as long as I'm with him.

"I promise you that I'll always be by your side no matter what, I'll love you for the rest of my life." I opened my eyes, I looked at him. He seems so cute and adorable, with his messy black hair, dark brown eyes and pink lips. I couldn't help but pay attention at those lips, I thought that I would just stare at them for a second and move on. But I didn't, Leedo gently placed his hand on my chin and lifted my head until our lips were in the same direction, we stared at each other before we kissed and stopped until I moved away catching my breathe. He hugged me even closer than before.

"I love you."

"I love you too Chick."

That memory of him was just days ago. We promised each other that once our career was done, we'll get married and live together. Our plan was to hide our relationship for all of these years of being in the company. But, I don't know what's going to happen to us now, I don't want too be separated from him. I want too see him everyday for the rest of my life, even if it means that I'm never allowed to touch him. All I want to do right now is to escape with him and never come back to this place. I want to live in the middle of the woods in a small nice cabin. Growing our own food and cooking it together. Getting married then adopting a kid once we both agreed and raise them together. Becoming happier as before. Once we get old we'll be sitting outside on rocking chairs, holding hands and looking up at the sky. Talking about all of the wonderful memories we made together.
I can't have that. I don't know what they're going too do about us. I rather have my career end right here, living in the cold streets, slowly starving myself to death, It's better than no sight of my lover. I came back to reality, right now in front of me is Leedo caressing my hair whispering softly that everything will be okay. I know that he wants too comfort me but things aren't going to end up that way. He gives me a quick kiss on my cheek and stands up quickly, Leedo holds out one of his hands towards me looking at me.

"Get up, we're going to try to get away." I got surprised, there's no way that we'll be able too do that.

"How Leedo? It's impossible!" I said standing up.

"Xion it's better than sitting on the floor crying." He looks around trying to find an exit, and finds a window. Leedo holds my wrist tightly and we walked towards it and stopped in front of the window, he lets go of my wrist and he was trying to open it. He was struggling trying not too make as much noise as possible, but he gave up and decided too punch it open.

"You'll go first, I'll help you get out."

"I'm not going alone!"

"I'll jump out once you're out safely." I hesitated at first but then agreed, I got out the window with his help. Then he comes afterwards. Leedo holds one of my hands and I felt it a bit wet, I looked down too see his blood dripping.

"Leedo your hand!"

"Ssshh, you're loud." I paused and thought about making one of those 'that's what he(?) said' jokes. But I guess it's inappropriate at this moment.

"I'm sorry, where are we going?" He looked around trying to find an answer then looking up at me.

"Oh I know, We'll go to a hotel that we never stayed over. I know a friend that works in one and he told me that if I ever need to stay there for a while then he'll hook me up with one for free. But for now we need to get moving. Wear your hoodie." I did as he said. We started to walk on the streets, I have no idea where this hotel is. I just want to get away with all of these problems that we made.
The only thing that calms me down is him, he seems like he has done this before. Knowing how too handle a situation like this. We kept walking until we stopped at an empty bus stop and he was looking for something on his pockets, he took out something. Leedo turned around facing me.

"How much money do you have? " I searched for in my pockets and found some money.

"I only have $10."

"That's perfect! I have $5. We'll be able to get a ride from the bus." Leedo sat on the bench and directed that I sit by him. I did, and leaned my head on his shoulder. I wondered why we needed a ride? I was a bit concerned too ask him because he seemed so unstressed and I didn't want too worry him. I was just as calm but confused. When we were sitting there I see people passing by talking, laughing, some even running. But the thing that caught my attention were people using their phones. I sat up quickly causing Leedo to almost stand up, he was about to say something but then I interrupted.

"Leedo do you have your phone with you?" He shook his head with a smirk on his face.

"You silly, I threw mines on the floor when I was about too make love to you." I was relieved that he left his, scared that his dumbass would bring his phone too what I'm guessing was a run away. Since we're talking I might as well ask him now.

"Leedo what are we going here?"

"I rather wait for the bus for a few minutes than walking two miles to a hotel just for you." I'm flattered but offended at the thought of it.

"Well thanks I guess."

"Anything for you." We waited from what felt like forever. If I'm going to be here with him I might as well cuddle with him. I was about too do that but he stopped me, he told me that we'll do it later. As we were speaking the bus thankfully came, we paid and sat in the back of the bus. Barely any people there, all of them were using their phones and some listening too music. I tried cuddling with him again, but Leedo hold my waist and placed me in his lap my back facing him. It stayed quiet, I looked out the window wondering what will happen if we we're able to escape this mess. What will happen too the group? Will anyone miss us? Is the manager going to murder us? How will fans react? Are we going too be wanted by the Police? If so how much money will they put in the line if we become wanted? Are we actually worth looking for? Will Leedo's plan actually work?
Am I finally going too live the dream that I want?