Chapter III

I was sitting on the school steps waiting on August to pick me up. I was a bit irritated because I was hot and very sweaty. I wanted to go home, shower and rest.

I pulled out my phone and was on instagram, until I saw the white Audi pull up. I pulled up my socks and walked to the car. I went towards the back to throw my gym bag on the floor, then I soon hopped into the passenger side.

"Hey ma." August said looking over to me. "Hi." I said waiting for him to pull off. He sat there and stared at me, "can we please go home. I'm really tired." I said turning to the window. "Yeah sure." We pulled off and headed home.

"So um.. Kerri tell me something." August said while turning into the driveway. "What is it?" I said looking to him. "Why do you always turn your head away?" My heart began to beat faster than usual. "Ummm I dont know..." I said looking over to the window.

The car came to a complete stop, and August looked at me, "See like that, come here." He said putting his hand under my chin and turning my face to him. "Don't hide your emotions, aight?" He said looking at me in my eyes.

I saw how close we were, his face an inch away from mine. I noticed that his eyes were very hypnotizing, and that he looked at my lips. I nodded "Alright August." I said lowly he bit his lip then smiled to play it off. "Aight, na lets go inside and cook." I laughed and August turned to me. "What?" He said furrowing his eye brows.

"You? Cooking? Ain't no way." I said giggling. "A nigga can cook, mama taught me best." He said patting his chest and smiling. "We shall see." I said getting out the car and grabbing my bags. "Na ma, hand me your bags.. I got it." I smiled and shook my head. I handed him my bags and walked inside the house with him following behind.

"Hey where's my mom?" I said stopping midway up the stairs. "She left to go handle some business. She should be home at 10." I nodded and headed to my room to shower.

August POV

After Kerri went upstairs, I realized I still had her bags 10 minutes later. I walked up stairs and knocked on the door. No answer. I headed in and realized Kerri was in the shower, I hurried and sat her bags on the side of her bed.

As I was about to get out, I saw her panties on the ground along with the matching bra. I smirked and felt myself getting a little too excited. I heard the water turn off so I headed back downstairs.

Its weird to have a small attraction to your step daughter, but I mean we only 6 years apart.. And im 8 years younger than her mama so whats the difference?

Kerri POV

I hopped out the shower, wrapping the towel around my body. I walked out the bathroom heading to my room, but when I walked in I realized my bag on the ground. I shrugged and headed into my closet to grab some of my short black gym shorts, and A white tee.

After getting dressed, I picked my dirty clothes in the bin and tied my hair up into a pony tail. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

When I went downstairs, I saw August in the kitchen prepping food. "Uh oh my daddy August is cooking for his baby girl?" I said playfully. "Of course, na can you get me a fork please?" He said smirking and pointing to the drawer on the other side of the stove.

I reached into the drawer and grabbed him a fork. I turned around to catch August eyes on my waist. "Um here you go..." I said nervously. His eyes lingered back onto mine and he smiled taking the fork from out of my hand. "Thank you ma." I nodded, he gave me a kiss on the forehead and I left going into the living room.

As I sat down on the couch I felt a vibration in my pocket. I fished out my phone and read the caller ID.

Phone Conversation:

"Hello?" I said cheesing.
"What's up bestie? Why you ain't call me after you left from practice?" I realized I forgot to let him know that I had a ride home.
"My bad Jachin, I forgot."
"Had me ready to go kill a nigga over you." He said laughing.
"Awww look at you being all sweet." I said smiling.
"Can I come over?" I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Sorry, my mom isn't here and August is cooking. " Jachin sighed.
"Well Im coming over tomorrow so.." I shook my head and chuckled.
"Alright Jachin, but let me call you back. I have to start on the homework."
"Aight bae, i'll text you later. I love youuu" I giggled.
"Bae??? Alright, I love you too bff, bye." I smiled really hard and hung up.

I saw August in the kitchen side eying me from a far, oh lord... What is it now?!

--------------------------------------

been really busy lately, i may upload two chapters tomorrow. Sorry if this chapter was short. Thanks for the love! 💓🐝