Chapter XXVI

I was sitting in the car silent and Dani was driving. "You good?" She asked looking at me then the road. "I'm straight." I said turning to the window. I really just want to go home and rest. I feel some type a way because of this pregnancy thing.

When we pulled up at the house, I seen August car here. I sighed. "Bye boo." Dani said hugging me. "I'll call you later." I said hopping out the car and grabbing my stuff from the back seat. I walked up the drive way and knocked on the door.

August answered, he looked at me and walked away. "You're not going to help me with my bags?" I said walking through the door. He walked upstairs without a word. I sighed and carried each bag one by one. Once I was done, I slipped my pants off and kept my tank on. I slid into bed and sat there in complete silence.

I know that August is mad at me, but I didn't do anything. I love Jachin... Atleast I think I still do. I don't know how I'm going to make this work.... I began to tear up from my thoughts so I turned over in bed and decided to sleep my feelings away. Shit bout to change today.

August POV

I don't want to play no more games with her. Ion care no more or none of that. When her mom get back, we getting focused on this wedding. I ain't got time for the bs Kerri playing.

Kerri POV

I woke up and checked the time. It was already 8 o'clock. I slid out of bed and walked out my room to go to the kitchen. I walked down the stairs to see August watching tv. I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

I didn't bother to turn the light on, I hate lights when I first wake up. I grabbed a bottled water and sat in the kitchen for a few. I walked out the kitchen and August voice interrupted. "If you hungry, there's some food i cooked in there." I gave him a head nod and walked up the stairs.

I hate that he isn't the same August. I went in my room to hear my phone ringing. I got on the bed and threw my covers around before i finally found my phone.

Phone Conversation:

"Hello?" I said laying down.

"Hey bae. I miss you."

I smiled.

"I miss you too..."

"Can I come over tonight?"

I sighed. "I need some space."

"Why? We can talk."

"No Jachin, I need space."

I could hear anger fill his voice.

"Whatever Kerri."

I sighed and hung up. Ain't no way ima let him disrespect me.

I guess I need to talk to August. But I don't want to. I laid in bed for a few minutes, and I jumped to the doorbell ringing and scaring me. I got up and walked halfway down the stairs to see Jachin at the door. "Is Kerri here?" He asked August. "She upstairs.." August moved out the way and let him in. I walked up the stairs and headed into my room.

"Kerri?" I heard Jachin say before entering my room. "What?!" I said semi yelling. He closed the door and sat down on my bed. "Who you yelling at?" He said looking at me. "I told you plainly that I didn't want to talk to you right now." I said rolling my eyes. "And I told you that we could talk, so what you getting at?" I rubbed my face.

"I don't want to talk Jachin, there ain't nothing to talk about." I said getting comfortable in bed. "Fine, If you don't wanna talk then I'll go over Vanessa's." I felt my blood boiling in the inside. "who the fuck you think you is? You ain't bouta play me in my fucking face, just cause you got a kid on the way with the bitch don't mean you can diss me." He stood up and shook his head.

"Fuck you, her and your damn baby." I said under my breath. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned back around to me. "What you say?" He said getting closer. I backed away a little, "nothing, now leave." Jachin looked around and back at me. "Tell me what the fuck you said." I sighed and my eyes began to water.

"Leave me the hell alone!" I said pushing him away. He came back and slapped me across my face. I looked at him and began to cry, "what the fuck!" I said into my hands. "Don't you ever fucking disrespect me or my child, you dumb bitch." I cried harder, and he left.

August came up stairs and stopped at my room. He turned to my room and saw me crying. He shook his head and closed the door. I fucking hate both of them, fuck everybody.