Chapter XVII

August POV

I got back home after meeting up with my niggas Trey and Chris. It was about 9' o'clock and this nigga is at my house. I sighed, don't know if ima ever get time alone with her.

I walked in the house to see the little nigga hugging and kissing Kerri. I felt myself become a little envy, but a nigga can always do that. "Bye baby, I'll call you in the morning." Jachin said before greeting me. "Oh uh Hello Mr.August." I gave him a faint smiling. "Wassup." He walked out the house and Kerri looked at me.

"You looking mighty fine." I said licking my lips and sitting my keys and phone on the table. "I know that." She said while turning around and shaking her ass. I swear fo' god she had me ready to fuck her up.

"You betta quit that shit, you know what that does to a yung nigga." I said walking up to her and hugging her. I grabbed her ass and gave her a kiss. "What you been doing?" Kerri said looking at me. "Was chilling with Trey and Chris." She shook her head. "My uncle Trey?" I thought about it. "Yeah." She smiled and walked away.

"Kerri!" I yelled up the stairs. "Yes daddy?!" I smirked, I walked up the stairs, went up to her room and closed the door. "You and them black lace panties." I said smiling. "What about them?" She folded her arms. "I like them, they fit you perfect." I chuckled and she giggled.

I know Kerri was feeling me, ain't no doubt about it. I hate she with that nigga though, she can't never spend time with me. "Sit on me." I said smirking. "Noooo." She said laughing. I grabbed her by her stomach and sat her on top of me, making her back face me. "August...." I rose my eyebrows and smirked. "What it is ma?" Her arch in her back was killing a yungin' mindset.

"I hope... thats a flash light." I laughed. "It's better than that." I said laying back and placing my hands on her hips. She began to tease me, she grinded on me. Making my dick jump a few times, I groaned lowkey though. "Damn girl, you do it better than ya mama." She laughed and moved from off of me.

I moved closer to her, I hovered over her and watched her eyes wonder into mine. I licked her bottom lip, and I knew that would drive her crazy. I got off her and spoke. "You trying to watch a movie tonight?" She rolled her eyes at me and sighed. "Yeah." I smirked. "Come on then." She sighed and got up.

I watched her as move as we entered the hallway. I grabbed her by her hips and pushed my dick up against her. She gasped and grabbed on to my shirt from the back. I smirked and continued to do it as we went down the hall. Once we reached downstairs I decided to watch "Paid in Full" and I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over us.

While the movie was playing I turned to her and smirked... maybe I should tease her. I put my hand in her thigh, I put my head back and looked at her. I moved my hand up higher and I was at her pussy I think. I massaged it and her facial expression changed, I can tell she has a high sex drive and she's sensitive as fuck.

I gripped it tighter and massaged it. It almost drove her crazy, she laid her head into my chest and I continued. She tugged on my shirt and her moans were definitely on point. I need her, I want her. I pulled her panties to the side and noticed she was wet as fuck, never knew a nigga could do that much damage.

I smirked and stuck my finger in her, she moaned louder not even stopping me. "You like this?" I said licking her upper neck. He nodded in my chest. I stopped what I was doing and I licked my finger. Guess that turned her on even more. I fixed her panties and held her.

"Kerri, you gotta stop these games baby girl. You know i been feeling you for a minute. A nigga can't handle you with that little boy, you gotta be down with me shawty. I mean you can date ol' boy but, when he hurt you don't run cryin' to me. Cause i'ma just shrug that shit off." She couldn't gather her words. "I'ma give you some time baby, but don't expect me to wait on you forever."