Chapter VIII

It was the middle of the night when I heard my room door open. I sat up to see my mother at the door. "Hey mom..." I said wiping my eye. "Hey baby, I just came to see you. I know I been a little busy when you're home. But starting next week I should be coming home before you." I nodded. "Alright ma, I love you." I laid back down and turned over. "I love you too baby girl." I smiled and went to sleep. 

Michelle POV

I've been really busy lately, and I never got a chance to see my baby this week so far. From what I hear, she's doing great in school and Anthony is doing a wonderful job as a step father. I kicked off my shoes, and went over to Anthony side of the bed and kissed his cheek. I turned around and was about to leave the room when his voice interrupted. 

"You just gone kiss a nigga and not say nothing?" I laughed. "Nigga, I thought you was sleep. Why would I wake you up?" Anthony chuckled and turned on the TV. "Cut off the light big booty." He said smirking, I shook my head and turned off the light. "How work?" Anthony said turning his head over to me as I got undressed. "It was pretty good today. My client is finally buying the house." Anthony smiled. "Should we celebrate?" He said smiling hard and looking at me up and down. "Oh no Anthony, you're not about to have me limping to work this time." I giggled, and Anthony scoffed but to laugh soon after. 

"I could go easy this time, a nigga was feinin' for pussy that day." I squinted my eyes. "What do you mean? Are you not feining for it now?" Anthony shook his head. "That ain't what im sayin' i'm sayin' I can go easy because I don't want you hurt." I was suspicious as to why he wasn't asking and begging for it like last time. "Alright Anthony." I slid in bed and tried to sleep.

"Bae you mad at me?" Anthony said kissing my neck. "Let me sleep, I've had a long day." I felt Anthony move back and turn around. I know this nigga ain't got no attitude with me, better go his ass to sleep with that bullshit.

=====================================

August POV

My alarm went off, buggin' a nigga. I got up and saw Michelle had already left for work. So I got my ass up to see Kerri already dressed and eating. "God damn, you always ready to see me huh?" I said laughing. "Nope, now hurry up slow poke I can't be late." I gave her a head nod and grabbed a a water from the refrigerator.

I walked out the door behind Kerri, and noticed she had ass like her mama. I shook my thoughts and headed into the car to drop my baby girl off to school. "You have practice today?" I looked over to her. "No sir, Practice is tomorrow." I smiled at her manners, calling me sir and shit.. I couldn't help but see her smiling and her vibe filled up the car. 

"Whatcha smiling at?" I said curious. She put her phone away quickly and smiled hard. "Nothing!" I shook my head. "You don't have to lie to me, I'm chill remember?" Kerri turned her head away and looked out the window. "You must be shy or something." Kerri head shot towards me. "Why you say that?" She said furrowing her eyebrows. "I mean, you always hiding your emotions, A nigga can't tell how you be feeling." 

She smiled and shook her head, "I don't know August.. I really don't." I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and continued driving. I pulled up at her school and noticed all these girls looking at my car pull up. "What's going on?" I said looking over to her, but she was just as confused as me. "I don't even know...." She opened the door and all the girls started gasping and calling my name. "Aw shit." I said.

Kerri POV

I closed the door and hurried out of the way. "GO!" I yelled at him, and he pulled off with girls screaming and following. I shook my head and walked up the school steps when Natalie bumped into me. "Watch it bitch." I said looking at her. She smiled at me, "My bad bestie, I won't looking." I looked at her confused. "Fuck you mean "bestie", I don't wanna be friends with your thot ass." I said chuckling at her childishness. She rolled her eyes and walked off, I shook my head and headed to my locker. 

"Erriiiiiiiiiii" I heard Dani voice from a far. I sighed and closed my locker. "Wassup bit." I said smiling. "Girl, you hear about Natalie?" I furrowed my eye brows and shook my head. "She told everybody August knew you, plus I overheard her. She was sayin' she gon' try to be friends with you so she could fuck with August." I burst out in laughter and Dani did also. "She too much man. I would never let that happen, that's my mama boo." I gulped after and gave Dani a slight smiled

-------------------------------------------

A little update for now.

Kerri? Jealous? Hmm

Natalie? Dick riding? lmao

August? Trifling? Ahhh lawd.