Chapter XLV

August POV

I walked through the door, and walked further inside the house. I seen Kerri asleep on the couch, so I decided to go take her into her room. I turned the tv off, and picked her heavy ass up. I went upstairs with her and I put her on the bed. I was about to pull the covers over her, but I needed a kiss.

"Kerri." I said looking at her in her eyes and waiting for her to open her eyes. "Keerrrrri." I said a little louder. Her eyes opened slowly and she smiled. "Hey..." She said groggy and it a cracked tone. "Hey baby, you can go back to sleep. But a nigga need a kiss." I leaned towards her and our lips met.

She bit my lip, knowing what that shit do. Swear she had a nigga ready to fuck, but I couldn't. Michelle up, and iooon got time for that bullshit. We released from the kiss and she smiled. "Now leave so I can sleep." She said demandin'. "Keep givin me commands, ima have to use em' on you." She blushed a lit bit, then she turned around.

I walked out her room and closed the door. I headed to my bedroom and I seen Michelle on the bed reading a magazine or sum. She realized a nigga came in, "August...?" I turned to her and slipped off my shirt. "Wassup." She put the magazine down and sat up. "We need to talk." I sighed and sat on my side of the bed.

"Aight... Spit." I said pullin the covers over me. "Long story short... I was sleeping with my client because he made me have sex with him. But.. I began to fall for him, and he started treating me like a woman. I do love him August, but I love you also. I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry. I fucked up big time, but it wasn't my intentions." I turned to her and was heated.

"What the hell ma? You couldn't tell me this from the jump? I would've forgave you but... you waited for Kerri to tell me man. Swear to god, if you bring that nigga around word on everything I'm beating his ass. Fuck all that love shit, you let him touch you. You wanted that shit, so my question is... Why you still with me? Why you so worried about what I do, when clearly yo little ass had the nerve to go cheat on me.. Multiple times at that."

Michelle face dropped, I could tell she was hurt. I never mean to hurt anybody, it's just that I can't filter myself when I'm mad. She was about to respond when my phone rang. I got up and grabbed it from the TV stand. I saw it was Desmond, so I walked out the room.

Phone Conversation -

"Wassup bruh?"

"Man, word is this nigga Crew is in the city, they tried to hit up Broad, but we saw his phone and we told him to run that shit."

Desmond sounded worried. But niggas can't be worried.

"So y'all tellin me... y'all ain't kill that nigga yet?! Yo, when I come up there tomorrow, somebody getting fucked up, or y'all better handle that shit right na."

My voice raised but I ain't care.

"Aight fam, we gettin' the job done right now. come up here tomorrow."

I cleared my throat, then spoke.

"Aight, get that shit done."

I hung up and headed back into the bedroom. Michelle looked worried, but she didn't bother to ask. "Everything good ma." I said laying down.

---- 2:13 am

Narrator POV

It was two in the morning, and everyone was asleep in the house. Everything was quiet, until a glass broke from the downstairs area. August jumped from his sleep, noticing the sound. He debated whether or not he should get up, but he got up anyways. He slipped on his pants and headed down the stairs. He turned on a light from down there and didn't see nothing. He was about to flick the light off when he seen a stranger on his couch.

"Who da fuck is you bruh?" He said approaching him. "Well Hello to you too." The deep voice said, putting out the blunt. "Nigga, I ain't gone ask again. Who da fuck is you?" The man stood up and spoke. "Don't worry about who it is, just know somebody is going to end up dead." August stood there calculating and he chuckled. "You that nigga thats been trying to fuck with my squad huh?"

The man laughed, "You figure that how?" August rubbed his goatee. "Cause y'all niggas been trying to fuck with us for a minute." The man pulled out a gun from his jacket. "You right, you got our nigga Jay, and if you don't tell me where he at, I'm killing you and whoever else is in the house." August wasn't scared, and he wasn't about to let anyone kill his family.

"Look na, You can pull the trigger right na. But you bein a scary nigga. I ain't never been scared of no gun, cause it ain't gon' prosper before me. But .. Since you wanna know where he at. He in a warehouse 10 miles from here." The guy smiled and chuckled. "See thats where you got me fucked up. I'm never scared to pull the trigger at yo singin' ass. But since you told me where my nigga at, I ain't gone kill nobody else but you."

The man walked closer to August and pointed the gun at August chest. August walked closer to the gun, making the end touch him completely. "If you gon' pull the trigger, then pull it." The man chuckled and smiled. "See you soon baby boy."

August POV

I waited and waited for him to pull the trigger. I ain't never been no pussy nigga, and ain't no nigga gon' come at me and try to make me one. I was raised in deeper shit than this, and if god wanted to take my life, then thats his decision.

I walked closer to the gun and spoke. "If you gon' pull the trigger... The pull it." Ol' dude laughed and sighed. "See you soon baby boy." I heard the shots fire. I felt my chest burning, and everything became blurry. I heard the girls run downstairs, but after that.. Shit turned blank.

Are the girls ok?

Will August survive?

Why did he tell him where Jachin was?

Will Michelle and August get together?

Who's Michelle's baby father?

Don't hate me because of the chapter. 😂