Chapter LV: PART TWO

It was late night, early morning. A nigga sleep was interrupted by a phone call. I turned over and grabbed my phone off the dresser. I slid the answer button and held the phone to my ear.

Phone Conversation-

"Wassup?" I said in a groggy tone.

"FUCK BRUH, RAHEEM FUCKIN' SENT THEM NEWBIE BOYS TO THE EMBASSY HOTEL."

I felt my heart drop.

"HOW THE FUCK HE KNOW? THEM GIRLS ALRIGHT?!"

"MAN I DONT KNOW! MEET US AT THE GAS STATION ON 55."

I hung up and grabbed my pants from the floor. I slipped on my black sweatshirt. I grabbed my keys from the dresser and headed on the hotel real quick.

I sped to the gas station and seen bout 6 cars out here. I parked next to Sebastian and Tyrie then hopped out. My boys hopped out and walked around me. "What the fuck is going on?" They all spoke at the same time. "Hold up! Speak at once!" I yelled, making them silence.

Toni spoke. "Man this nigga sent them newbie boys to get the work done! We told his ass we ain't wanna do that shit!" Sebastian spoke. "I just got word them nb boys is at the trap right na." I sighed. "Y'all tryna ride up there?" They looked at each other then me. "Yeah let's go."

We walked to our cars, and I pulled out first. Speeding down the highway. I know god wouldn't do this to me. Take Kerri from me, and take her mother away. I know ima have to get her some day. I need to talk to her. I pulled into the trap house, and seen a black SUV outside it. I stepped out my car and walked inside.

The Newbie boys was partying with a bunch of bitches and Heem was drinking and smoking. Everything stopped when they seen me and the boys pulling up to the trap. "Well well well." Heem said putting out his blunt. "Look who made it to the party."

I felt anger ride before me, and I spoke. "What the fuck heem! We told you we won't going to try nothing for now! We was out, and you sent these bum niggas to do the job!" Heem chuckled. "I clearly said to you. We were taking them out no questions about it. Right... or wrong?"

I took a deep breath. "Man you ain't nothing but fuckin' trouble! You should've left shit as it was. I know something. If them girls ain't ok, I'm coming back for these newbie niggas and you best believe that shit." Heem laughed and smiled. "Thats what I like to hear!"

I shook my head at his clown ass and walked up to Wesley. "Keep your boys in hiding, cause we out for yall. Y'all ain't fuckin family to us. Pussy niggas." His other boys act like they had sum to say but they ain't spit shit. My boy Toni smiled at them and lifted up his shirt to show them the 009. I laughed at them and walked out.

Them boys don't want war with a real nigga.