Chapter XXXVIII

I left my mother downstairs while I headed into the basement. August was watching a basketball game, but his attention turned to me. "Hey ma." He said smirking and licking his lips. "Hey.... Can I ask you something?" I said looking at him and running my hands through his hair.

"Wassup ma?" He said looking at me in my eyes. "Can me and ma leave to go do somethings. It's really important." He sighed. "Kerri you know I can't let y'all go alone anywhere." I scoffed, but smiled. "Please baby, it's really important." He looked at me up and down, "If you give me a quickie, I can let y'all go, for this one time."

I looked at him and bit my lip. I got up and walked to the basement door and locked the double doors. I walked to him while he was sitting and he lifted up my shirt and kissed my hips. I bit my lip and walked away. August got up behind me and followed. He sat me on the bar and kissed me rough. I ain't care, I just needed this to be over with my momma needs to go.

He slid my pants off and pulled my panties to the side. "I don't do this shit but... you worth it." I smiled and bit my lip. He brushed his tongue up on me, and I automatically put my hands on the back of his head.

August POV

She was liking that shit, I knew she'd like that shit. Cause a nigga tongue game is serious. I stopped and slid my pants to my thigh. A nigga was free ballin' ain't got time for that shit. I slid into her without warning and she moaned loud. "Shhh." I said looking at her and holding her hips. She was silent, she bit the hell out of her lip.

I went harder, and deeper, and that shit drove her crazy. She was scratching my back and moaning. I knew that would make her weak. I closed my eyes and enjoyed myself while getting deep up innit. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes. I put myself all the way in her and I felt my self about to release. I pulled out and Kerri smiled.

"How long was that?" I said catching my breath and pulling my pants on. "A good 8 minutes." I smirked and kissed her lips. "Can You help me down?" She asked laughing. I picked her up and sat her down on her feet. She could barely ( P O P, HOL' IT DANNNNN lmao) keep her balance. "Damn, I must've been too deep." I smirked and she laughed. "The way I like it." She winked and walked off.

Surprise chapter 😌 i finally finished my other chapter for another book. 👏 I can update one more time today. 😛😅