Chapter XLII

I was in the living room sitting beside Kerri and Michelle. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I fished my phone out from my right pocket and saw my nigga calling. I got up and went outside.

Phone Conversation -

"Wassup fam?" I said sitting on the stair.

"Man, we got that nigga broad. we had to deal with that nigga before he blew our spot up."

I sighed. "Where that nigga at?"

"He in the back room with Jachin. We gotta kill one of em."

I felt anger build up. "Man, kill one and call it a fuckin' day. I know something, if Broad ain't dead in 12 hours, one of y'all going to Jachin's squad and ima let dem beat da fuck outta y'all. Keep fuckin' around with me."

"Uhh, alright fam. Consider it done."

"Aight bra, lemme hit you later. The girls got me watching White chicks n shit."

Desmond laughed. "Pussy ass."

I shook my head and laughed. "Hit you back later bra."

I hung up and sighed.

I know if Desmond don't come through on this, our spot is basically blown. I walked into the house and sat inbetween my girls.

"What happened?" Kerri said into my ear. I turned to her and smiled. "Nothing." She smiled back at me and looked at me up and down. I smirked and turned my attention to the tv. Kerri laid her head in the crook of my neck and kissed it. I bit my lip and tried not to make it noticeable in front of Michelle. I grabbed Kerri's knee tight, telling her to stop. She did eventually, but by that time... a nigga was hard as hell.

Michelle tapped my arm and whispered in my ear. "You look a little turned on there." I laughed hella loud. "Yeah... It's all because of you baby." Michelle giggled and I shook my head. Don't get me wrong, I still love this woman... and I'm willing to give her anything she needs, but I'm not going to marry her.

The movie ended and Michelle had fell asleep on my chest. Kerri looked at me and smiled. "I always thought you two would work." She said smiling. "Too bad, there's someone else in mind." I said winking and licking my lips.

I saw I turned her on a little bit cause she was staring at a nigga lips. I got up and carried Michelle into the bedroom. I sat her on the bed and covered her up. Her voice interrupted me leaving. "August...?" I turned around and sat on the bed. "Wassup ma?" She turned her head to me and opened her eyes.

"Please... Forgive me. I'm sorry... you don't know the whole story..." I furrowed my eyebrows and rubbed my goatee. "What you saying?" I asked curious. "It's just ... nevermind.. I'll tell you another time." I sighed. "No tell me right now." I guess she became aggravated because she rolled her eyes. "I don't wanna talk about it." She turned around to the other side, leaving me curious.

I got up and left with that shit on my mind. I closed the room door and walked to Kerri's room. She was laying down on her stomach watching tv. I climbed on top of her without her noticing and she smiled. "Hey babe." She said giggling. "Wassup bae?" I kissed her neck and she moaned. I could tell she was feining a nigga cause she was grinding on me while I did it.

I stopped kissing her and got up and went towards the balcony. I opened the door and sat down looking at the sky. Soon I heard footsteps approach and it was Kerri of course. I smiled and patted my lap, motioning her to sit on me. "This nice." I said looking at her.

She turned around and smiled. "Yeah... luckily I get to sit here with you and look at the scenery." I smiled and kissed her. I bit her lip and put my hands on her thigh, then slowly moved it to her pussy. She flinched but she adjusted to it. I massaged it through her shorts and I could tell she was wanting this.

She stood up and turned to me. She slipped her shorts off and she sat on me facing my way, giving me access to her ass. I grabbed it as we kissed, a nigga really need some of this right chea, cause all this stressin' ain't slapping. I was kinda already in my boxers, a nigga be walking around the house like that. They don't care. She kissed my neck, and I let her do what she wanted.

It'll always go her way. I guess she got even more turned on when I pushed my dick up against her, cause when I did it she stopped kissing my neck and gasped. I lifted her up and I slid my boxers down and looked at her. I sat her back down and she smiled. "You must know I wanna be on too huh?" She said smirking, I nodded and held her hips. "Yeah I know, now get on that shit."

She like that demanding shit, cause she did what I said. She pulled her panties to the side and began to take me in, I watched her as she did. I pulled her all the way down on me, making her take every fuckin' inch. I let her ride me n shit, had a nigga ready to fuck the shit outta her. She closed her eyes and went slow, her head was laid back making me get a view of her curves.

I stood up with her legs still wrapped around me and I went into the bedroom, closing the balcony door behind us. I laid her on the bed and pulled out. I turned her around and smiled. I slid in without warning and I hit it from the back. She was shook, she liked this shit. I gripped her hips and went deep and hard. She screamed my name, and it made me groan a little bit.

I turned her around and entered her. She wrapped her legs around me, making me deep in her. She looked at me in my eyes and smiled. Man this girl is beautiful, but nasty as fuck. I fucked her good as hell, a nigga went deep and fast. Had her scratching my back and gasping. I bit my lip and licked her neck. That shit drove her crazy. I felt her hips buckle, and I knew she was about to cum all on me.

I went deeper, and harder. She pushed me by chest trying to make me stop, so I fucked her up even more by grinding in her. She screamed and her legs began to shake. She came all on me like I said. I picked her up and put her down. I kneeled down and wrapped her legs around my shoulders and stood up. I ate her like it was my last fuckin' dinner, had her trying to push my head away, but I had her in full grip. She couldn't bare with all the sensations I was giving her.

She moaned and screamed my name. She was pleading me to stop, but a nigga goal was to make her cum three times. He legs wrapped around my head and I felt her hips buckling again. I smiled and sucked on her, then she released. She was shaking so bad, but a nigga wasn't done.

I put her down slowly and looked at her in her eyes. I wrapped her legs around my waist and I entered her deep. "You want this shit?" I said thrusting in her deep and fast. "Yesssss" she said moaning. She held on to my neck and looked at me in my eyes. This shit was hella sexy, had me ready to go again and again.

I fucked her harder and faster, I felt myself near, but I kept going. She gone love this shit over and over. I felt her pussy begin to grip my shit, she was cumming all on me n shit. I groaned and slowed down. "Fuuuuck." I said pulling out and busting. Swear she almost passed out. I picked her up bridal style and laid her in bed.

I laid beside her and held her tight. She was still shaking, so a nigga knew he put it down. I kissed her shoulder, and I soon dozed off.

shouldn't August start using condoms?

Why he sleeping in bed with her? Won't he get caught?

What do Michelle have to tell him?

Do you think August is hiding something?