Fuck Off Bowers

I woke to the smell of something sweet and a warmth up next to my body. I opened my eyes to see my nose buried in Rich's hair. I groaned wanting to regain feeling in the arm he was sleeping on but, not wanting to wake him up. I smiled looking down at the sleeping boy he look so peaceful and without his glasses his eyes were a normal size. His hair was a mess of cowlicks and frizz and his eyes were closed so tight you would think he was faking. Remembering Rich had plans today I shook gently he groaned.
"Five more minutes mom." He complained.
"Rich you have to go home if my brother finds you here I'm screwed." I reminded him.
"Fine but, only cause I have to." He agreed.
"Yeah go have fun splashing around in a shit ton of Derry pee." I joked. He grabbed his glasses. He was climbing out the the window when he fell backwards and hit my floor.
"What the hell Rich?" I asked confused. I went to grab him of the ground when my dad walked in.
"What the hell was that noise?" He asked looking at me like I was crazy.
"I fell off the bed." I had become good at hiding Richie from my family. I was thankful Dad had made me put my bed where it was.
"Be careful and shut up." He raised his voice ever so slightly. I jumped and hummed an okay. I went to grab Rich once he left but I caught a glimpse of Vic, Belch, and Patrick waiting for Henry to finish whatever he was doing. How the hell am I supposed to get him out of here. I thought to myself.
"You have to go trough the seller doors." I mumbled. "Come on." I grabbed his hands leading him downstairs knowing the danger I was putting both of us in. I could only hope Henry was outside. Rich got close to me to whisper in my ear
" I never thought you have to sneak me out your house in the morning." He laughed.
"Yeah yeah, neither did I." I sassed back
"Well here we are. Thank you my Princess in shining armor." He muttered kissing my cheek. "Alright get going dork." I said pushing him up the stairs toward the seller door. He climbed out.
"Wait how are you going to get your bike back." I wondered.
"Don't you worry about a thing sweet cheeks. I got it covered." He said giving me a cheeky smile.
  I rolled my eyes pushing him out the door. I turned around from the doors when I heard Rich say something that completely come me off guard.
"Hey Bowers I just finished fucking your sister." Rich was definitely in for it when Henry got his hands on him.
"You should've heard her man ..." He teased putting on a high girly voice "Oh my God Richie."  I could already hear Henry running for him when he slid into the seller again. 
"What the hell was that?" I yelled trying to ignore the blood rushing up to my face.
"I told you I had it covered." He laughed pinching my cheek. I swatted his hand away laughing at his childishness. We sat in silence until we heard two cars drive away.
"I should get going." He mumbled "Have fun with Romeo."
"It's not a date and plus least I won't be splashing around in shitty water." I retorted.
"I guess you're right. Bye sweetheart."
"Bye hun." I smiled as he climbed out the doors.
  God he's so stupid. I thought to myself as I climbed up the stairs to get ready. I threw on a white t-shirt with groovy written on it and some worn out bell bottoms. I grabbed my chucks before heading out the door. I groaned as it was way to hot to walk but Henry and Dad were already gone. I started walking to the library. The silence gave me time to think about the awkward conversation me and Rich had last night.
   I arrived at the library thirty minutes late so, figured Ben wouldn't be there but I didn't walk all the way here for nothing so, I sat and waited to see if we would come back. I snagged a piece of paper and wrote something I thought on the way here so, I didn't forget.
"I love how you can see past all my bad parts and admire my good parts."
I smiled thinking that one day someone would look at me and see past all my bad parts and past mistakes. I had been waiting around twenty minutes so, I decided to walk around for a couples hours.
I walked past the pharmacy only to hear the voices of my beautiful losers.
"That's not saying much."
"There j-j-just rumors Richie."
I turned and looked down the alley to see Ed hunched over cleaning Ben's cleaning bleeding stomach. I ran down the alley to find out what happened.
"What the hell happened to you." I asked pushing Rich out the way.
"Your asshole of a brother happened." Stan stated as if it was common sense.
When I looked down at the wound it guess it should've been. There was a large H carved into his stomach just seeing it made my blood boil.
"I'll kill him." I stated under my breathe.
"No you won't if you would he'd already be dead. The problem isn't him, it's you may standing up to him." Ed said obviously annoyed.
"So why don't you just fuck off Bowers?" Ed had said the only thing I refused to let people do and that was call me my last name.
"What's the hells wrong with you asshole?" I questioned clearly hurt.
"You say you're gonna stand up to him but u never do!" Ed said not turning around to face me.
I took small measured steps away for the group pretending I didn't hear footsteps coming up behind me.
"He's j-jj-just in a b-bb-bad mood." Bill showed up apologizing for Ed.
"I know but, it still hurt." I said trying to keep the tears from spilling.
"H-hhey calm down its o-okay." He mumbled taking me into his arms.
"Hey break it up she had a date today." Rich said coming down the alley.
"It wasn't a date and I'll have you know I was late because of you." I retorted back. Rich's eye went wider then they already were.
"You mean You and Richie." Ben asked not standing up from where he was.
"It's not like that I promise. We're just friends."  I said trying to clear the air of the awkwardness I had created.
"Anyway are you coming to the quarry tomorrow?" Stan asked
"Of course the first quarry day of the season I wouldn't miss it," I said smiling at the boys.
"Are you going to tell us who Romeo is or are we gonna be left in the dark?" It was Stan who asked.
"It wasn't a date but if you need to know it was Benny Boy over there." I stated matter of factly.
I helped Ben up once Ed was done.
"You should probably get going. Your mom's probably gonna have to take you to the hospital." I muttered still kind of upset about what Ed said.
"Lets walk him home." Rich volunteered in a whisper:
"C-c-come on g-guys we can't j-jj-just leave him by him-s-self." Bill stuttered trying time convince Ed and Stan to come with us.
Stan nodded grabbing his bike and joining me and Rich where we're standing. Ed looked around obviously realizing he was out numbered and he would have to walk home alone. Me and Ben led the group towards his house in silence.
"I'm not dating Richie. If you were wondering." I whispered to him. I could here Rich bragging about 'sleeping with me' last night.
"We shared a bed nothing more. When he can't sleep or when his parents argue." I explained feeling bad about ghosting him.
"It's fine I was just confused earlier. I remembered you saying Bowers was your brother." He explained.
I giggled knowing the other boys were staring at us probably confused on why we had planed today. A loud car horn pulled me out of thought. I looked to see my brother hanging out of Belch's car window.
"What the hell are you doing hanging out with these losers!" He yelled looking straight at me.
"We're her friends asshole." I heard Rich respond.
"Come on tits." Vic yelled.
Me and Ben both went to take a step towards the car. Vic groaned obviously forgetting he called both of us the name.
"No I want the slut." Vic slurred obviously drunk.
"She not a slut." Ben yelled.
I groaned walking around the car only to be grabbed by Vic when I arrived.
"Come on with us and I'll make you happy." He said I could smell the alcohol on his breathe.
"Hey get your dirty hands off her." I heard some strange voice coming form the shadows.
"Yeah fuck off Bowers." I heard Richie yell from the other side of car.
I heard a loud thunk and groaned coming form my brother. I was let go and I fell dramatically to the ground. Very soon I was brought to my feet my hands under my arms.
"Hey, I'm Mike Hanlon I have to go now but be careful." The boy mumbled in my ear. He was gone as soon as he was there.
I could hear the guys mumbled as someone smaller then me took me into their arms. I felt their tears wet my shirt.
"I'm sorry." Ed's voice was breaking and muffled through my shirt.
"Hey Ed it's okay. I'm okay."I explained wrapping my arm around him bringing his close to me.
"No it's not I yelled at you earlier and then he treated you like that. I'm so sorry." He mumbled.
I pulled him head out of my chest so, I could look at him.
"I'm okay and you have nothing to be sorry for. You were right I never say anything to Henry." I mumbled trying not to seem to upset.
"Hey since he's drunk you can stay at my house." Stan offered.
I nodded at him.
"We offered to take Ben home." I mumbled to myself. 
The losers took the front while me and Ed walked in the back. The silence between us had now become uncomfortable.
"Hey you guys am still the only lady in your guy's lives." I questioned jokingly.
"Actually there might be another girl coming to the quarry."  Stan muttered trying not make eye contact.
"I mean I'll always have my mom." Ed mumbled.
We all laughed as Ed groaned as he realized he sounded like a small child. I started thinking about the offer Stan had given me. I knew that if I went home I would have to deal with Henry and the mess we made. If I stayed with Stan I would have to be judged by his parents. I decided going home and just locking a Henry out would be better.
"You what I gotta start heading home. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I mumbled realizing we were at Ben's house.
I gave my hugs Ben, Richie, and Stan all offered me to stay I politely turned them done and started to walk home. I arrived expecting to have to clean up bottles but, instead I found Henry and his goons cleaning the yard. They were all complaining about how stupid it was and how dad was the worst. I walked past ignoring the calls I got from the boys.
When I finally got to the house I heard Dad grumbling about how stupid teenagers were. I wasn't surprised that Henry got in trouble but I was surprised that Dad was home. He usually stayed out till after curfew to make sure all the kids were at home. I walked upstairs knowing there was no dinner ready so I locked the doors to the bathroom. Only a couple of rooms had doorknobs. The master bedroom so Dad could lock us out. The bathroom so I could have privacy. Then there was the basement so, he could hide his 'disrespectful' kids from anyone who hadn't met us yet.
I personally had never been locked in the basement but, Henry had. Sometimes Dad would go down there with his belt and I didn't understand until I was around ten years old. I always kept my mouth shut and followed all of Derry's stupid rules. This led to him putting locks on the bathroom door. I sighed thinking about it as I crawled into the bath tub wrapping up in the towel I got from under the sink.
"Goodnight." I mumbled to myself.