Ah shit

I woke up and luckily the sun was still shining. It would take me forever to figure out where Henry had gone. I got dressed and went to find the losers.
"Kaspbrak." I said knowing if Eddie wasn't home they were together again or a least I could save him. I went to leave but there he was. Dad dead as a door nail and blood all over his neck and favorite chair.
"Daddy?" I called putting my hand on his shoulder. He was an asshole but, he didn't deserve that.
"I'm gonna kill that damn clown even if it's the last thing I do." I muttered deciding to find the losers and save their dumb asses. I grabbed the phone and called police station.
"Derry police station how may I help you?" The operator said.
"It's Bowers he's been murdered and Henry Bowers did it." I said as I hung up the phone.
I rode my bike as fast as I cloud through town until I noticed Mike riding the opposite the way.
"Mike! What's going on?" I asked.
"It got Bev." He said slowing down so I could catch up to him.
"You've got to be kidding right?" I asked as I caught up to him and we sped up.
"I wish I was." He said trying to go even faster then we already were.
"You ready?" I asked as we turned down Neibolt street.
"Not at all." He answered obviously terrified.
"Where have you been I called you?" Richie said as he rode up beside me.
"Please tell me you didn't call the house." I said petaling as the other losers joined.
"Where else would I have called?" Richie asked stopping at the house.
"He knows we're here." I said looking at the ground.
"Who?" Ben asked standing next to me.
"Henry." I said looking at the house.
"You really think he's gonna bother us?" Eddie asked.
"Probably." I said putting my hand up to my throat.
"G-g-gg-guys Bev." Bill said snatching me from my train of thought.
"We can't just go in there." I said.
"Sp-sp-spikes." Bill said.
"Bill what the fuck?" Richie said turning to look at him.
"Spikes like of the fence." I said pointing towards the ground. We all worked in silence grabbing spikes or pieces of glass off the ground.
"You guys think there knifes in the kitchen..." I asked trailing off when I heard something in the distance.
"I don't know we could probably look though." Stan said answering the question no one knew the answer to.
"W-we sh-sh-should g-get g-going." Bill said stepping into the porch.
"I can't go back in that house." Stan said starting to cry. Mike grabbed him and pulled Stan towards his chest.
"You're gonna be okay." Mike said in a comforting tone.
"Hey, look at me it's gonna be okay. We're gonna go in there together and get Bev. Just remember fear has two meanings Forget Everything And Run or Fave Everything and Rise. My dad used to tell me that when I had a bad dream and I guess it works in this context" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. We all walked up to the porch and stopped as Bill turned to look at us.
"Bill I love you bro but, we don't have time for an inspirational speech. You're gonna give them time to leave." Richie said try to get this done and over with.
"Wh-whose gonna go first." I asked staring at the door.
"I-I'll g-go f-ff-first." Bills said opening up the door. The smell from the first time wafted out like a cloud of smoke.
"Anyone want a cigarette?" I joked looking at the losers.
"How's everyone feeling?" Mike called form the back.
"Like I'm a lamb going to a slaughter." I answered honestly.
We dug around in kitchen draws and cabinets.
"You guys find anything?" I asked flipping around drawer upside down.
"Not even a spoon." Richie said dropping the drawer he was holding.
"How many spikes did you grab?" I asked looking over at Bill.
"Th-three." He said looking at me out of confusion.
"There six of us. Not including Bev and we have the gun so, we'll need three table legs." I said handing one to Stan and Eddie. I kept one for myself not wanting to go down there unarmed.
"Okay let's go fight a damn clown." Eddie said walking towards the basement.
"Who the hell was that?" I asked following behind him. We sat there staring at the well. If we wanted to save Beverly we would all have to climb down that well even Eddie.
Mike grabbed a rope and yanked on it then pushed it down the well.
"Who's first?" I said looking down the well.
"You." Richie said from behind me.
"I always go last no matter what we do." I said backing away form it.
"Is now a good time to break tradition?" Ben said looking over at me.
"I'll go first." Eddie said nodding as he climbed on the side of the well. That's how it happened first went Eddie then Stan, then Richie, then Bill, Mike wouldn't let me go last so I was getting ready to climb done when Mike was pulled away from me.
"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I said jumping down and putting my fist up. I had given the leg to Richie so he could hold it one the way down. I turned around to see Henry sitting there on Mike's chest to keep him still.
"Hey Beatrice." Henry said turning around,
"You know every time I drive past that house I'm get sad. Sad that I didn't do it." Henry said as he hit Mike.
"Her asshole up yours." I said kicking Henry in the side of the head.
"Bitch." He said turning around.
"Come at me." I said putting my fist up again. Henry ran at me and when he reached me I swung and hit him square in the jaw.
"Hey pick on someone your own size!" Mike said hitting Henry. Henry turned around and lunged at Mike. I hit Henry in the knee. I grabbed Mike and drug him closer to the well.
"What are you doing?" He yelled,
"Helping us." I said leaving Mike leaves over the well.
Henry leaned over Mike ready to kill him.
"Show time!" I thought to myself.
"A little bit of fear can make a paper man crumble." I said hitting Henry in the head with a rock around the size of my fist. Henry fell forward and down the well.
"Holy shit!" Richie yelled.
"You guys okay?" Eddie yelled up the well.
"I've been better." I responded looking at the rock in my hand. The rock was covered in blood and I couldn't bring myself to look at anything else. Henry was been nice about everything and now he was crazy.
"Beatrice you okay?" Mike asked looking at me.
"I just killed my brother." I muttered looking at Mike.
"Now if you had just killed him that wouldn't have been necessary." The voice form that night said in my head.
"No! No! No! No! No!" I said putting my hands over my ears.
"Beatrice are you okay?" Mike asked.
"What's going on?" Someone called up the well.
"I don't know." Mike called. The voice suddenly stop taunting me.
"Let's go fight a damn clown." I said standing up straight and pushing the rope down the well. I struggled to climb down but Bill helped me slide into the small space the losers were sitting in.
"You guys where's Stan?" Eddie asked grabbing all of our attention.
"He w-was b-back there." Bill said helping Mike.
"He's not here." Richie said pointing a flashlight down the sewer. We all went into a panic and started running so we should find Stan.
"Stan!"
"Stanley!"
"Stan!"
"Stan the man."
"St.." I was cut of by something eating Stan's face.
"Stan!" The thing looked up and went into a passage above Stan. It's hand stayed on the outside and turned into a whit gloves hand. The clown jumped out at us and then disappeared.
"You're not my friends!You guys left me!" Stan yelled sitting up and pushing himself away form us.
"No Stan that's not what happened." Richie said as I pushed myself to the front of the group.
"Stan calm down." I said putting my hand in his shoulder. Stan eventually calmed down and looked around.
"Bill." I called turning around.
"Where'd he go?" Eddie asked looking over at the passage.
"You've got to fucking kidding me." I said rubbing my face with my hands.
"Let's stay together." I said mimicking Bill and starting to walk off.