Neibolt House

We all arrived at the awful house just as Bill made it to the door. He turned around at the sound of our bikes hitting the ground.
"Bill wait!" Bev called seemingly the only one who hadn't shit themselves yet, "this is crazy."
All the losers knew how crazy this was but, they knew Bill wasn't gong to turn around and leave like he should. In that moment I saw all the pain form over the last year build in Bill's eyes and suddenly I wasn't leaving either.
"Look you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty or another Edward Corcan or even one of us? Are you going to pretend that it's not happening like everyone else in this town? Cause I... I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there... his clothes, his toys, his... stupid stuffed animals but, he isn't. So walking into this house is easier than walking into my own." Bill said standing up for what he thought was right.
"Wow." Richie said amazement in his voice.
"What?" Bev asked confused covering her's.
"He didn't stutter once." Richie explained pushing up his glasses.
I walked up the steps and made my way to Bill .
"I didn't lose my brother but, I understand." I whispered comforting him. All the other losers got ready to go in until a voice broke the silence.
"Guys wait! Shouldn't we... have someone keep watch. In case something bad happens." Stan asked fear coating his voice.
"Who wa-wants to stay out here?" Bill asked looking at all the other losers .
Everyone raised their hands but Bev. I was already half way to the door and I thought my answer was pretty self explanatory.
"Fuck." Richie said as he looked around.
"We have to draw straws." Bill said looking  around.
"We don't have straws." Eddie said looking around.
"I have a cassette tape." I said pulling my walk man out of my backpack.
"Bab sweetheart what are we gonna do with that?" Bev asked looking at me like I was stupid.
"We can tear it up." I said pulling the tape out of the cassette.
"B you really don't need to do that." Ben said trying to stop me.
"It's fine it's something I didn't really listen to. I just feel better having something to listen to when I ride to my Grandma's house." I explained grabbing a price of glass off the ground to cut it with.
"Okay five  pieces cut and ready." I said handing them to Bill.
"Five? There's seven of us." Mike said counting the losers again.
"Bill would go in even if he pulled the short one and if there's any chance I can get Betty back I'm going." I explained standing up and brushing the dirt off my hands.
******
Bill, Eddie, Richie and I all made our way into the house. I was hiding behind Bill my hands holding onto his shirt. Richie walked behind me with Eddie cowering behind him.
"I can't believe I pulled the short stick. Your lucky we aren't measuring dicks." Richie announced as we walked in to the house.
"Do you have to say something gross every time you open your mouth?" I asked looking around the old house.
"I can smell it." Eddie said taking a puff off his inhaler. I started question our sanity as I thought about the fact that Eddie has asthma,
"Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie said looking slightly behind him.
"Why?" Eddie asked clearly confused.
"Cause then you're eating it." Richie said as Eddie gagged. Richie stopped in his step and walked to the room next to us.
"What is it, Richie?" Bill asked as Rich picked a piece of paper out of some vines.
"It says.. I'm going to go missing." Richie said looking up from the paper.
"Well that's insane your not missing." I said walking towards him.
"Police department City of Derry! Thats my shirt! That's my hair! That's my face!" He said as he started to freak out.
"Richie! Look at me!" I said loudly. 
""That's my name! That's my name! Thats my age! That's the date!" Richie continued to real out.
"Richie. Th-this isn't real." Bill called from behind me.
"No it says. What the fuck? Am I missing? Am I gonna go missing?" Richie asked trying to understand what was happening.
"Richie please." Bill begged trying to get him to calm down.
"Rich, listen to me! You're not missing! It's just playing tricks on you!" Bill exclaimed grabbing Richie to calm him down. The house got eerily quiet as Richie seemed to calm down. A small voice called through his house.
"Betty!" I called about to race upstairs when I heard it come form somewhere else.
"You guys go upstairs and look I'll look down here okay?" I asked looking at the boys.
"You can't go by yourself that's how It gets you." Richie said looking at me.
"Look I don't think it's here I just want Betty back." I said going down into the basement.
"Betty!" I yelled down the stairs.
"Beatrice?" Betty said calling for me. I rushed down the stairs.  There she was sitting on the well.
"Oh my god you're okay." I said running up to her.
"How'd you fine me?" Betty asked.
"That's not important. What matters is that I found you." I said putting my arms around her.
"What if he comes back?" Betty asked looking at me.
"He won't. Now let's go you can ride on the back of my bike." I said grabbing her. The girl sank her teeth into my shoulder.
"What the hell Betty?" I asked pushing her away from me.
"You can't save everyone." Betty said as water flowed out of her mouth. The water seemed to burn everything it touched so I ran to the steps.
I heard a loud crash coming from above me.
"You guys okay?" I called from the last step looking at the liquid as it flowed towards me.
"What the fuck?" I yelled as I could hear Rich and Bill yelling upstairs. I heard Eddie yelling upstairs.
"What the fuck...." I asked myself. I finished going up the stairs as the water level rose with the stairs. I tried to opened the door but it wouldn't budge.
"Real creative. Lock Beatrice in the basement again." I yelled at no one in particular. I could still hear the boys yelling.
I ran my shoulder into door and it slammed up against me. I continue to do this until the door was let lose off of its henges. The door hit the ground and then I fell.
"Eddie!" I called out walking into the kitchen. I stopped at the doorway terrified at what I saw. The clown sat over a terrified Eddie who sat holding his arm on his hand.
"Hey asshole leave him alone." I yelled getting the clowns attention. I attempted to get closer but was stopped by some force.
"Beatrice?" I heard Bill yelled.
"Eddie!" Richie yelled. I counted to four and took off running and went straight through the door.
"Hey asshole!" I yelled grabbing the leg of a table. I swung and missed the clowns head by just an inch.
"Fuck." I muttered.  I was thrown backwards form the clown as he held Eddie's neck in his hand.
"Holy shit..." Richie said coming around the corner.
"This isn't real enough for you Billy? I'm not real enough for you? It was real enough for Georgie." The clown said putting on a sad voice and lunging at Bill.
There was a small scream of pain and then silence. I looked up from Eddie to see Bev standing over the clown which had a metal spike in its head. I shot up grabbing the table leg again. I rushed over to Eddie and attempted to help him. Eddie kept yelling.
"Guys look out!" Eddie yelled. I turned to see the clown but something was very wrong with it. It's face was distorted and something of nightmares. The clown's has had changed into a werwolf claw as it ran at us. It swung the hand around catching Ben in the process. Once it was distracted with the other losers I took my chance.
"No one fucks with the losers club!" I yelled hitting the edge and the metal spike the first time.
After that I hit the clown square in the knee and then in the head. I went to swing again when to clown grabbed the bat and squeezed it. The thing broke like a twig.
"Fuck!" I said as I looked around for some sort of help.
The thing looked at us and then slithered away.
"Don't let him get away!" Bill yelled chasing after it.
"Bill we have to get Eddie and Ben out of here." I called after him.
"Don't touch me." Eddie yelled.
"I'm just going to snap it back in place." Richie said calmly.
"Don't touch me. Do not fucking touch me!" Eddie yelled trying to get away form Richie.
A sickening crack of bone and yelling echoed through the house.
"Holy shit. Oh my god! I think I'm gonna hurl." I said finally getting a good look at Eddie's arm.
The house went silent for a minute and I thought to myself.
How am I supposed to explain this to Mrs. Kaspbrak?