The End

We trudged through the sewers as we looked for Bill. We all stayed close together none of us ready to face that clown. Eddie tripped and fell into the grey water.
"Dude get up that's grey water." Richie said clearly in a state of panic. Eddie continued to splash around in the water looking for his flashlight. Dismembered heads starting floating in the water causing all of us to scream.
"Oh my god I'm really gonna hurl this time." I said leaning onto Richie.
We continued to walk until we enter a room of sorts. The room had a large stack of things in the center and there sat Bev. Bev was currently floating in mid air with nothing holding her there.
"Man is that what he meant by float?" I asked looking at the boys. The boys gathered under Bev looking up at her. Ben tried jumping and grabbing her but, was to short.
"Here let me help you." Mike said grabbing Ben and picking him up.
Ben grabbed Bev's feet and started to pull her down. When her feet as in reach the rest of us started to pull her down completely. When she was finally on the ground Mike dropped Ben and Ben grabbed Beverly's shoulders. Bev's eye were milky like she had gone blind and her mouth hung opened slightly.
"Beverly." Ben said shaking her lightly.
"Bev!" He said a little bit louder and shook her just a tiny bit harder.
"Why isn't she waking up?" He said turning around to look at us and I couldn't bring myself to take my eyes off the sad look that covered his face.
"Beverly wake up!" Ben said and he was screaming now. We all stared at Ben tears coming to all of our eyes. That's when Ben surprised all of us. He placed his lips on Bev ever so slightly and then turned it into a full blown kiss. My heart squeezed and hurt but, we had bigger fish to fry.
"January Embers." Bev said looking at him.
"My heart burns there too." Ben said looking at her with a big smile.
That's when he heard Bill talking to someone. We all headed around a corner and saw Bill talking to Georgie. Georgie was dirty and only had one arm. Bill stood over him with the gun pointed towards his forehead.
"I w-ww-want th-that too but y-you're not G-gg-Georgie." Bill stuttered as he pulled the trigger. Georgie fell to the ground as we all jumped from the loud noise.
I walked up to Bill and put my hand on his shoulder. I knew what he was feeling even if that wasn't Georgie. That's when Georgie's body started to shake. First Georgie's arms grew. Then his legs and finally the clown sat up.
"What's happening?" I asked grabbing Bill and pulling him backwards.
Bill held up the gun and pointed it at the thing's head. The clown didn't move as if it knew something we didn't.
"Something's wrong." I said looking at the losers.
"Bill kill it."
"Just kill it already."
"Bill kill it!"
Just fucking kill it."
None of us paying attention to each other until Mike said something I would never forget.
"It's not loaded." Mike said and those words branded my brain like a cow.
"Bill!" I said trying to get his attention.
"It isn't loaded." Mike said louder but, Bill didn't hear him.
Bill pulled the trigger and I wasn't sure if he heard Mike or if he still had hope we would all leave slightly unharmed. The clown fell over and blood seeped from the hole in his head. The clown's forehead started to flake up like dry skin or dandruff. Bill looked over at us obviously ready to leave. The clown sat up and in our panic all the losers could do was spit out a few words.
"Bill look out." Bev said as the thing went to grab Bill.
In Bill's state of panic all he could do was shove the gun in the clown's mouth. The clown's mouth had row upon rows of teeth and I wasn't sure what was scarier the clown or the fact that this might be the last time we saw Bill alive. I couldn't protect him and there he stood looking death in the face as of it were an old friend. If I didn't know true fear before I knew now.
"This is the last you'll see of Billy Denbrough. Can you image the headline? Beatrice Bowers kill all her friends and family. It definitely has a ring to it." The voice rang out in my head and echo as of there was nothing else but the voice.
"Richie give me the leg." I said stepping backwards and putting my hand out. I felt the wood in my hand and wrapped my fingers around it.
"No one fucks with a Bower's family." I said swinging the leg and hitting the clown.
The clown closed it's mouth and looked over at me.
"Guess Henry didn't scare you." He said stepping closer to me.
The clown reached out and grabbed the table leg. He squeezed it and it snapped like a twig. I went to turn for help but found myself completely and utterly petrified. I was paralyzed in fear. The clown dropped the leg and reached out towards me. It grabbed me and held me by the throat.
"Let her go!"
"Leave her alone."
"L-l-ll-leave her alone."
"Drop her asshole."
"Go for the throat." Dad voice rang out and I knew what I had to do.
"Hey asshole." I said swinging my legs and hitting him in the throat. The clown stumbled and loosen his grip. I used this to kick him again but this time in the elbow. The clown dropped me and I landed hard on my back. Once I hit the ground I looked at the clown and the Bill hung form the thing's back.
"Somebody help him." I yelled struggling to get up.
Richie went to hit him but fell short. By the time any of us had been ready the clown had already grabbed Bill. The clown had Bill's head in his hand and was cradling him against his chest.
"Let him go." Bev said with more courage then the rest of us.
"No I'll take him. I'll take you all and I'll feed on your flesh and fears. Or you'll just leave us be. I'll have him and only him and then I will have my long rest and you will all thrive and live happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." The clown said rubbing Bill's face.
"Leave I'm the one who dragged you into this. I'm s-s-sorry." Bill said looking down and suddenly I felt my blood boil.
"S-ss-sorry." The clown said mocking Bills nd I couldn't help but think of Henry.
"Go!" Bill yelled his voice free of fear.
"We can't." Bev said disbelief covering her voice.
I thought for a long time. We could've had a normal summer. We could've had Georgie. We could've still been friends. We could've still be the carefree kids we were before. The only person who let this clown get to them was Bill. It was all Bill's fault. My family was dead, we trudged around in shitty water, got attacked by a clown, went to a crack head house, Eddie broke his arm all of these things happened because Bill didn't want to admit Georgie was dead. The only person who spoke was Richie and I've never seen Richie as a coward ever since.
"I told you Bill, I fucking told you. I don't want to die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, made we walked through shitty water, brought me to this crack head house..." Richie spoke anger taking over his voice if he left I was going too, " and now I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown."
Richie reached over and grabbed a bat that was in the pile of kids stuff.
"Welcome to the losers club asshole." Richie said swinging the bat and hitting the clown. The clown dropped Bill and went for Richie. I scrambled around grabbing what was left of the table leg and got ready to fight a damn clown. Mike had stepped in front of Richie and had a metal pole keeping hands from touching him.  I lunged over to him and stabbed one of the hands. The hands retracted and went back into the clown's mouth. The next thing I saw was Stan standing there covered in blood.
"You did this! You killed them! It's you're fault!" Stan's voice rang out.
"You're not real." I said grabbing the metal pole from Mike.
Before I could hit the clown Ben jumped into the picture and was wrapped up by what looked like a mummy. I panicked and tried to cut the bandages from around Ben but they can't layering. Stan then grabbed something off the ground and him the clown with it. Mike grabbed a chain and started to whip the clown. The clown fell and somehow turned into the Leper. The thing threw up on Eddie and Eddie yelled.
"You're so fucking dead." Eddie yelled punching the thing in the face.
We all suddenly got off the thing and started at it. What the awful thing it turned into next was Bev's dad. The man was on by his knees looking up at Bev.
"Hey Bevvie, are you still my little g..." The man was cut off by Bev stabbing a metal rod through this throat.
The clown gagged and coughed until the rod fell to the ground. I couldn't  help but, gag at the sight. The clown scampered away from us and we all grouped up.
"That's why you didn't kill Beverly .... cause she wasn't afraid. And neither are we, not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid because you're gonna starve." Bill said glaring down at the clown.
Th clown flipped into the well behind with its hands clutching the side. The thing began to chant something I had heard Bill said a few times.
"He th-thrust his f-f-fist against the p-pp-pp-post and still in-insists he sees the g-ghost."  The clown said and my mind wandered to Henry.
  I saw Richie silently hand Bill the bat giving him the opportunity to kill it once and for all.  Bill didn't take the chance we all just stared not sure if we just ended something or if we just started something.
"Fear." The clown said falling into the abyss of darkness below. 
The only thing that rang through my mind was that we did it. The clown was finally gone and we could be happy. There wasn't much time before we all left to become something or do something with our lives. We all realized this and took one big collective breath.
"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie joked looking around at us.
"Hey Bev you wanna cig?" I asked checking my watch.
"Guys... Guys the kids are floating down." Eddie said pointing to the top of the pile.
We all looked up amazed at what we saw. Something caught my eye. It sat at the bottom of the pile. A yellow rain coat... Georgie's yellow rain coat. Bill walked forward and I couldn't bring myself to do the same. This was proof he was gone and we weren't ever going to have him back. I wasn't very close with Bill before Georgie was taken but, I had taken Georgie under my wing after he had been bullied by some kid at school. Wether Bill wanted to admit it then Georgie was a loser just like the rest of us. He was apart of the losers club. Now as we sat in the sewers we had to admit he was gone. We would never hear his laugh again or hear him say we was going to marry Richie's sister. We could never tell him how much we loved him or how important he was to each and every one of us.
This raincoat symbolized the end of the losers club being carefree. All of losers followed Bill, Rich led the way. We eventually reached him and I fell to my knees next to him. If me and Bill didn't have anything in common then we did now and that was the fact that our brothers were dead. None of us could say anything then again there was nothing that could be said. We all knew Georgie was dead even Bill but, none of us were ready to find out at least not this way. We sat in the sewers not moving from our spots for what felt like an eternity. We all cried at one point or another. At that point we all had a reason to. We had just fought a clown and faced our fears. We had gotten rid off Henry and now Georgie was gone. I felt the pain deep down in my gut and it hurt like a bitch. We had to have been down in the sewers for what felt like days and none really wanted to leave. This was the first time we had hung out in what felt like forever. It's funny how bad times can bring good people together. We eventually left the adrenaline had worn off and now we were starving. We finally left the house was were blinded by the bright sun.
"Hey Bab, I could really use the cigarette right now." Bev said laughing giving the whole group a bit of comfort.
None of us knew then and some of us don't know it now but, Bev was the only reason we were still alive. Bev was the one who said that we had to stay together, if we hadn't we all would've died in that house one way or another.
"Man Beatrice that's bad burn." Eddie said looking at my neck.
"What do you mean?" I asked looking at the losers with panic taking over my body again.
"That's not a burn. It's just a scratch it'll go away, all pain does." Ben said sitting there looking at me with a small smile.
"Guys I don't wanna go home." I said looking down at my feet.
"Why not?" Mike asked.
"My dad Henry, he killed him." I said grabbing my bike and getting ready to go.
"Wh-where are you g-gg-gonna g-go?" Bill asked and I thought for a moment.
"The quarry you guys wanna come?" I asked looking at them.
"We'll have to go through town to get to the quarry." Eddie said looking at me with wide eyes.
"We'll have to go anyway. Let's go have some fun... We all deserve it." Richie said grabbing his bike and standing next to me.
"You gonna go first this time?" Bev asked awkwardly fiddling with her dress.
"You bet you're lucky stars." I said nodding at her. I had a feeling this would be one last times we would all go to the quarry and I wanted it to be special.
"I'm kinda hungry." Stan said looking over at me.
"We'll stop by Richie's place.... his mom's not home." I said looking over at Richie.
"What?" Eddie asked obviously confused.
"It's Wednesday. She goes out on Wednesday." Richie explained.
"Let's go have some fun you guys. I have feeling  me and Bev won't be able to have a lot of time to do so." I said hoping that I wouldn't have to leave.

Hi it's me the author. I just wanted you guys to know that I am going back and changing somethings. I'm still going to publish chapters it's just I'll be editing the old ones. Thank you for reading.