Chapter-3

Kenichi's P.O.V

"Tadaaaaa!!!"a pink Bento box was set in front of me as I couldn't help but stare at it and suddenly my hand reached out to grab the Bento box until it was quickly taken away. " This is not for you,Mr Wannabe cool" my eyes travelled up to meet the owner of that annoying voice, *smack!!*I quickly retreated my hand away from the desk as I glared at my best friend, rubbing my now bruised hand I massaged it lightly,rubbing my hand slowly as I gave her a questioning look ' Why did you hit me then??' while Mori innocently shrugged her tiny shoulders as she smiled closing her eyes" Because this bento is for Haruto-kun" her tongue popped out as she hugged the bento in her chest(flat chest) while she happily skipped,ran and  hopped like a bunny towards that new boy who was sleeping peacefully. I shook my head and sighed ' what a friend I have.....'

Few minutes later~~~

"No,thanks" I smirked as I saw Mori's figure slowly hunched down as she stood near beside that boy who was still half awake,"but-but, aren't you hungry?' I watched as Mori smiled while handing out her bento box toward Haruto,or rather it completely seemed like she was entirely shoving the whole bento on his face. I chuckled slowly as I began to chomp down on my lunch which consisted of Curry rice. 'Mom's cooking is so awesome!!' as soon as I took a bite of it,it melted on my mouth as I fell in love with the taste,the taste was so -,my thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I saw a familiar figure approaching towards me,Mori was now dragging a chair behind her as she held her bento in her flat chest in defeat . My eyes grew fixated towards the figure as I heard a screeching voice in front of me,Mori slumped down on the chair lazily as she placed the bento on my desk while she sighed heavily," You okay?" I tried to change the gloomy atmosphere by asking some questions but it was all in vain as I got no reply back from her . I frowned slightly in irritation as I stared at her tiny frame " Ittedakimasu...." Mori slowly grabbed her chopsticks as she grabbed a handful of rice and placed the chopstick inside her mouth," Kenichi......." I glanced at her while smiling " Tell your mother that I want to marry her " Mori suddenly grabbed both of my hands in her pale delicate hands," and why should I do that?" I raised my eyebrows as I looked at her " Because her cooking is soooooo" I closed her mouth with one of my hand as I smiled at her" No but she is taken" "Awwww!!!" Mori pouted as she began to chomp down at my lunch while I chuckled at her cute reaction. While suddenly I heard loud screaming coming towards my class "Kyaaaaaaa!!!!" Both Mori and my head snapped towards the front of the classroom door where those  high pitched voice were approaching, there were few people in the class who were too confused like us while the new boy was busy sleeping . Before we could figure what was actually going on,the front door suddenly slammed opened as a tiny figure suddenly appeared in view" Big Brother, how are you???" For a split second,I thought that it was rather an annoying fan girl who wanted to take a peek at the new boy but it was actually a young boy who seemed to be more younger than me. His hair was chocolate brown which looked so fluffy, his body appeared to be more feminine which was really petite and thin . He had that look which could capture everybody's attention with just one glance,he was a really cute boy. I could feel myself boiling with jealousy as I stared at the boy who was approaching towards my direction. His dimples was shown when he smiled,gaining everybody's  attention from the classroom even from the fangirls who was waiting patiently outside the door. His eyes were deep red as it resembles more like a blood wait! Red blood eyes....could it be--" Big brother,wake up!!".
And I was right.....
He was the brother of that creepy new boy.......

I hope everyone's doing great!!! Sorry, English is not my first language so please bear with me....😌😌
Onegaishimasu!!!