Chapter-25

White clouds flew pass towards the deep blue sky , the weather looked quite pleasant as the trees rustled in joy when the cold summer breeze flew and brushed towards them.

"........."

The two figures were currently at the rooftop.

Both of them stared together at each other. One had an expression that was filled with nervousness while the other one had an serious expression pasted on their face .

Kenichi looked at Haruto before quickly averting his eyes when their eyes suddenly came in contact.

" Relax, I won't bite "

Immediately, Kenichi blushed in complete embarrassment when a sudden thought ran across his mind, ( in his dirty mind) .

Haruto sighed and closed his eyes as he slowly began scratching his head .

" I actually wanted to discuss with you about something "

Quickly nodding his head, Kenichi then looked nervously at Haruto.

" O-okay, you can tell me "

" Good "

Haruto then slowly approached towards Kenichi .

" W-why are you coming n-near? "

Kenichi stuttered before slowly backing away.

" Relax, calm down "

Haruto raised his brows as he glared down at Kenichi .

" Just listen to me, it's something private "

Kenichi nodded his head while blushing back furiously.

" W-hat is it that you want to talk about? "

Kenichi asked as he looked up at Haruto.

Haruto then closed his eyes while sighing heavily.

" It's.......about my brother "

There was a brief moment of silence before Kenichi quickly broke it.

" What's wrong with your brother ? Did he say anything about me ?"

Kenichi then raised his eyebrows while looking back at Haruto.

" It's not about that "

Haruto then slowly lowered his voice while he began to sigh.

" Then what?"

" You should stay away from my brother Kenichi..."

Haruto then quickly looked around the area before slowly looking back at Kenichi.

" No matter what happens, stay away from my brother. "

" ......... "

Kenichi took a moment to think and before just as he was about to speak out, he was suddenly cut off by Haruto.

" It's for your own good. Just stay away from my brother or else he will hurt others or might even hurt you. "

Haruto slowly shook his head before slowly walking away.

" W-wha "

Before Kenichi could even speak again, he was cut off by Haruto again.

" My brother has gone crazy "

As soon as those words slipped out from Haruto's lips, Haruto then quickly left the room.

While leaving a confused Kenichi on the rooftop.

.
.
.
.
.
.

" Oh, you are back Haruto-kun ? "

Mori smiled as she rushed towards Haruto who just ignored her in return.

" Don't forget about me Mori"

Kenichi answered as he slowly walked inside the classroom.

Chatters and giggles surrounded the entire classroom as the room was filled with students, while some were also from the other classes too.

" Oh, hey "

Mori waved back at Kenichi as she ignored him.

' Just great(-_-)'

Kenichi thought while he returned back into his seat.

As he sat down, he then saw his bento box which was surprisingly beautifully wrapped up.

He then slowly unwrapped the lunch box to find that the bento box was empty.

' Just great(-_-)'

' I knew that it was going to happen!! Damn, Mori and her stupid mouth!'

Kenichi then angrily slam back the bento box over his desk, hoping to catch Mori's attention.

But to no avail, Mori did not even spare a glance towards him.

" Just great"

He then whispered before angrily slumping down at his seat .

' Just stay away from my brother '

..........

' My brother has gone crazy '

Suddenly those similar words ran across Kenichi's mind as his mood suddenly changed.

" What did he meant by that? "

Sighing, Kenichi just shrugged his shoulders before slowly looking outside .

( Author's note- Tried my best to upload this chapter. I'm running out of ideas since it's been a long time that I've written something. It's really hard.... 😭 . But I'll be updating more!😂

Have a nice day! And stay safe everyone! )