Chapter-24

" Good morning!"

Kenichi greeted Mori as he sat down on his seat.

Chatters and laughers filled the entire classroom as students soon started to fill in.

" Morning !"

Waving her hand, Mori stood near beside the classroom door before quickly rushing towards her seat.

" You came quite early today , did something happened ?"

Mori asked as she soon began to take out her books while putting it aside on her desk .

" Got kicked out today "

Shrugging Kenichi folded his arms before slowly looking outside .

" Don't tell me-"

Mori gasped but before she could continue any further

" Yup, my mom came and- "

Grabbing his bag before slowly opening the zipper, a huge Blue Bento box came into view which caused Mori to suddenly scream in delight.

" You are the best!!!!"

Quickly shifting her seat towards Kenichi now, Mori smiled in glee as she watches how Kenichi opens up his Bento box.

" Here you go!"

Kenichi suddenly shoved
the Bento box in front of Mori's face,

But before she could take a peek, Kenichi smirked before quickly taking the Bento box away from her face again.

Mori frowned before slowly pouting back

" That's not fair! I couldn't even see anything!"

Now folding her arms against her flat chest, Mori glared intensely at Kenichi who in return gave a sweet smile back to her.

" Not now, Mori"

After hearing that Mori slowly opened her mouth to speak but was suddenly cut off ,

" Okay class! Go back to your own respective seat now ! "

Miss Yukiko suddenly entered before quickly closing the classroom door behind her.

At once, all the students scrambled in their own seat as if like someone was chasing them away . Even Mori hurriedly rushed towards her seat, dragging her seat along with her.

Miss Yukiko smiled within seeing the action of all the students .

After all the students went back to their own respective seats, the class representative slowly stood up.

" Rise!"

At once, all the students raised on their feets as they greeted Miss Yukiko, (A.K.A Kenichi's homeroom teacher.)

" You may seat "

Smiling and laughing sweetly, Miss Yukiko waved her hands back to all the students while walking towards her desk.

Soon all the students sat down before slowly opening up their books.

" Okay class! I'll be taking your names first and only after that I'll be checking all of your homeworks. One by one, I'll be really strict today so make sure that you better complete it now if you haven't done it yet ."

All the students sighed at once as they began calling out their friends, asking them for their homeworks so that they can copy it.

" Hey pssst, Kenichi..."

Mori whispered while looking back at Kenichi who in return looked back at her.

" What?"

" Your homework...., Give it to me....."

Whispering quietly, Mori extended her hands while quickly looking here and there.

' Am I your servant or what?"

Kenichi raised his brows before slowly sighing.

" Thanks Ken-chan!"

Winking, Mori grinned cutely before quickly taking the book away from Kenichi's hand.

" Your not so welcome"

Kenichi shook his head before slowly giving his attention back to Miss Yukiko, who was busy calling out their names.

He softly smiled while looking back at Miss Yukiko .

Miss Yukiko was a really good teacher, she was not like the other teachers who would always give them long lectures and tests.

She was a unique teacher, a teacher who understands her students very well. She always supported those who needed help, she was a softie and most importantly a very, very beautiful teacher.

Now thinking about his teacher, Kenichi's eyes slowly wander towards a familiar figure who was busy sleeping.

No matter how hard he tried to look away, his eyes always grew fixated upon Haruto , the person that he wanted to avoid the most at the moment or maybe forever.

Looking down slightly, Kenichi held his hands as he began to tap his feet lazily on the floor.

" Hey Ken-kun"

Mori whispered again causing Kenichi to turn his head around.

" What now?"

Gritting his teeth in irritation, Kenichi glared at Mori.

" Are you on your period or what? Chill out dude"

Mori raised her brows slightly before suddenly smiling widely.

" Can you at least tell me what did your mom made for lunch today"

Sighing , Kenichi kept both of his hands on the table before slowly grabbing his pen .

Scribbling down on the paper, Kenichi soon kept the pen away on the table  before slowly shoving the book in front of Mori's face .

' Pork Cutlet'

Reading those words which were displayed on the book, Mori smiled widely in satisfaction.

Soon

It was now time for lunch.

And as the bell rang, Mori within a second, ran towards Kenichi's seat while dragging her chair along with her bento.

" Let's eat!!!"

Grabbing the chopsticks, Mori closed her eyes while holding her Bento box.

Kenichi smiled slightly before he too slowly began to open up his lunch box.

But before those two could continue eating,

" Hey.."

In front of them stood Haruto, all looking mighty and handsome as ever.

" Uh, can i talk to you for a minute ?"

Haruto looked at Kenichi who was just staring at him dumbfoundedly.

Kenichi's heart raced as he looked up to find Haruto staring at him intensely.

And not only Kenichi's heart raced , it was Mori who was nearly dying out of happiness.

' Kyaaaaaaa!!! Haruto-kun is so near!!!'

Snapping out of his thoughts, Kenichi quickly noodles before slowly standing up.

" Uh Mori , I'll be back very soon so wait for me and don't eat everything"

After saying that , Kenichi soon followed behind Haruto as they began walking out of the classroom.