Chapter-7

Third Person's P.O.V

As the door opened, a figure came in view as it marched towards the two men who was staring at him. Kenichi blinked his eyes rapidly as he stared at that familiar person who was now in front of him, he expected it to be that creepy boy who always stares at him during the class but it rather turned out to that new boy's younger brother, with a small frame along with those big puppy red eyes Riku stared at Kenichi longingly, while Kenichi mentally sweat dropped. " Welcome Mr Higashi, here is Mr Kenichi" the principal smiled as he looked at the small boy who was in front of him standing along with that delinquent boy who hit his head with such force previously that he was able to see stars forming a circle around his head. " Hi" the smaller boy smile widely as he looked at the older boy who was in a daze, " I'm Riku!! And I guess that we have met before?" Kenichi soon woke up from his daze as he stared dumbly at the younger boy who was smiling widely," uh, yea" he soon recalled those previous incidents which he nearly died from the hands of those deadly and wild fangirls who wanted to rip him apart into small pieces, Kenichi suddenly shivered at this thought as he took a glimpse of the smiling boy who was in front of him, " what do you want?" was all he could asked as he looked back towards the principal who was busy looking at the scene in front of him. " I want you to be my guide!!!" The said boy happily chirped as he grabbed both of Kenichi's hand in a flash," What the f*** ?" Kenichi quickly retreated his hand away from the sudden touch as he glared at the boy," Mr Rousoke, language" the Principal warned Kenichi as he glared at him. " Since as your punishment for hitting *cough* earlier* cough* I want you to be the tour guide of Mr Higashi for a week" " No!!! I don't want to!!" Kenichi shouted back as he looked at the principal pleading " Mr Higashi, you can kindly go out and wait out there for Mr Rousoke to come out, meanwhile I have to discuss something with him" Riku smiled weakly as he took a peek towards the older boy who looked rather shocked and hopeless, a small smile appeared towards the younger one's lips as he nodded slowly and exited slowly closing the door with a soft thud.

Very soon

The door opened as a figure came out from the office, " Rousoke-san!!" Riku jumped down from his seat as he rushed towards Kenichi who looked like a walking dead, " Rousoke-san, are you okay?" Riku's eyes sparkled as he stared at Kenichi, " yea, I'm fine" Kenichi replied while ignoring Riku completely, " I'm so happy to meet you , Rousoke-san!!" Riku chirped with delight as he clasped both of his hand in response, " Don't be" Kenichi glared at the tiny figure whose eyes widen by hearing his reply, " I-is Rousoke-san, a-an-angry with Riku?" The younger's body slumped down in disappointment as he stared at the white marbled floor," Tch, you are wasting my time. Come and follow me" soon Kenichi stuffed his hands in his pocket as he started to walk away from the office along with the younger boy who was following him like a lost puppy.

The two soon walked out from the school as they reached towards the gate, " Oi, where's your home?" Kenichi glanced around as he soon fixed his attention towards the young boy who seemed to be rather busy studying his face or rather admiring his stoic face, " Oi" Kenichi then snapped his finger towards the boy's face, and soon the boy blinked his eyes in surprise as he looked away blushing, " S-sorry" Riku nervously scratch his neck as he took a glimpse at Kenichi's face," I didn't got what you just said now" " Of course you wouldn't, staring at someone's face like an owl for a long time, who would understand what that other person was saying" Kenichi glared at Riku as Riku stared down to the ground in guilt, " i-im sorry..." was all he could say as he nervously bit his lips, now tears threatening to spill from his red glossy eyes, feeling guilty Kenichi soon changed the topic" Should I drop you home or wh-? " Before he could finish his statement, he was suddenly interrupted with a soft voice" Y-yes!!"

(・∀・)(・∀・)
Author-chan is here!!
To all my dear Fujoshi's and readers! Please don't forget to comment down below💬 if you have a doubt to ask, I will be really happy to reply you back!
And please don't forget to 🌟 I really need your support!
I'll be updating more chapters very soon if I get time.
Meanwhile, Minna-san! Stay safe and take care!!(^o^)/(^^)/~~~