Chapter-42

* Slam*

" I-I'm home mother!"

Closing the door, a familiar figure then quickly walked in before taking off his shoes in a hurry .

" Riku!"

Marumi then quickly stepped out from the kitchen before rushing towards her son.

" Riku! Where were you?? "

She gasped as she looked at her son's appearance,

There he was, standing there quietly while his hair was dishevelled and moreover, his uniform was a complete mess.

" Oh my-"

" I-i just went out for a w-walk Mother"

Before Marumi could continue any further, her son then quickly cut her off

Without even looking back at his mother, the younger male then quickly bowed his head down before hurriedly running away

" Riku! Where are you going?! I need a proper explanation! Don't run now young man!"

Marumi then quickly folded both of her arms as she glared back at her son who was now, already approaching towards the stairs

" Tch, this boy never listens"

The older woman then slightly muttered before walking away towards to the kitchen.

.
.
.
.
.

* SLAM!*

The door slammed heavily before a small figure quickly rushed in.

* Thud*

Throwing his backpack away, Riku then quickly jumped into his bed.

Comparing to a normal teen's room, Riku's room was way much better and way much cleaner.

Royal blue color was pasted in the entire wall of the room, the room was accompanied with a large book shelf along with a closet and a study table.

Riku's room looked average. Things were kept in their own places which looked very tidy, and was also very well organized.

The room looked way too clean comparing to other people's room, it was as if like he was hiding something in his room .

It looked rather empty and half-dead....

"......"

The small figure then remained silent as he slowly begin to hug down on his pillow.

The room felt quiet, it was completely silent and really awkward.

Heavy breathing then slowly echoed through the room as the figure who was now laying down on the bed then slowly started to move around.

"Hmmm"

The younger male then suddenly moaned in response as he slowly got up from his bed.

" Kenichi-san...."

Riku whispered back before slowly putting his hands down onto his face.

His face flushed, almost looking as red like a tomato.

Riku then began to hug his pillow even more tightly as he slowly raised  one of his hands.

Now, holding his hands up in the air. He then slowly looked at his fingers,

"....."

Sliding his fingers down into his lips, Riku then suddenly began to blush even more.

" I wonder how Kenichi's lips will taste like....."

( A/n - STOP IT, YOU LIL PERV)

Blushing at the sudden thought, Riku then quickly shook his head away.

" What was I even thinking?!"

* Slap *

" Riku, calm down..."

Managing to throw the pillow away, Riku then slowly stood up from the bed.

" Calm down Riku....calm down...."

He reassured himself once again before suddenly ,

* Knock knock*

"....."

" It's me Haruto, open your door "

" Big brother??"

.
.
.
.
.

" What brings you here Big brother?"

Riku opened the door widely before soon letting Haruto enter into his room.

" Mom told me to deliver some snacks into your room since you won't come down for dinner"

Haruto walked in with a tray filled with Dorayaki( Japanese pancake) and milk before placing them down on the study table

" Oh...."

Was all Riku could ever say as he begin to look back at his brother, who was busy placing the food down on the table

" Here, have this and come down immediately once you are done, Mom's angry"

" O-okay"

" I'm going now "

"...."

" And.."

Pausing for a moment, Haruto then suddenly took a step back as he walked towards Riku.

" What's wrong big brother?"

" I'm dating Kenichi, so I'm warning you Riku"

"....."

" Stay away from Kenichi"

"....."

" Got it?"

" Yes, big brother"

* Click*

The door clicked shut as Haruto slowly walked out away from the room .

"....."

Silence then filled the entire room before Riku slowly looked down on the ground.

He gripped both of his hands very tightly as he began to glare down at the floor.

His once excited red eyes were now burning with a pure hint of hatred and jealousy.

" Hah"

His lips quivered as he nervously raised both of his hands up in the air.

His hands were shaking, even his whole body was shaking uncontrollably, in a very unpleasant manner .

" You sound confident Big brother"

The younger male then muttered under his breath as he slowly raised his head up before staring back at the ceiling

" But I won't let you take him away"