Chapter-8

Kenichi's P.O.V

" Ken-kun ..." a soft voice broke away my thoughts as I looked at that person who was standing next to me, " Don't call me that " I spat angrily as I looked away, " Then what should I call you?" I could feel that the person was nervous so I decided to be little nice " Just Kenichi " I amswered back and noticed that the figure was suddenly widening their eyes as they began to fiddle with their fingers, " I'm glad...." He whispered softy " What are yo-" before I could continue what I was going to ask , we suddenly hear the honking of a car , my eyes quickly swept over towards the direction of the car which was now parked in front of us . " Riku-kun ~~~!!" A beautiful woman in her late 30's appeared out from the car as she smiled sweetly , " Ehhh! My dear son got a new friend?" The woman exclaimed happily as she scrambled towards our way as if she was looking for a prey . " Mom, stop it" Riku blushed as he scratched his cheeks which were slightly pink in colour. " Ayyyy! My son has grown uppp!" The woman quickly hugged her son, I think that this woman was Riku's mother because they looked exactly  like the same, " Ehhhh!! Really?" Riku hugged back as they continued with their mother and son affection show , while I mentally swear dropped . Now, I think you all are wondering why I ended up staying with Riku at the school gates while waiting for his mother ,' sigh' it was all because I foolishly volunteered Riku to drop him off, which I did never expected to ask . And now since he agreed and me being a gentleman, I never break my promises so I decided to wait for his mother arrival to pick him up instead of dropping him off to his home, " Mom, meet Kenichi " Riku blushed as he looked at me while his mother's attention soon turned towards me, now two pair of eyes were focusing towards me while I nervously smiled towards his mother, " Awe, such a gentleman! Nice to meet you Kenichi" Riku's mother smiled sweetly as she began to shake my hand , now taking a closer look at her face, Riku and his mother had familiar facial features, her brown hair was very similar with Riku's along with her petite body and their smile except Riku had dimples and his eyes were blood red comparing to the beautiful brown orbs of Mrs Marumi , and no wonder, he seems to be like the typical Mama's boy, " Nice to meet you too, umm" " I'm Marumi Higashi, you can call me Mrs Marumi!" Riku's mother, now known as Mrs Marumi exclaimed happily as she began to shake my hand continuously. " Ahaha" I nervously laughed as I try to release my hand from her touch, but her iron like grip gets more tighter and tighter, I thought that my left hand will be gone now but luckily Riku seem to have noticed my abnormal behaviour ( struggling) so he began to cough " Mom!" Riku began to shout as he releases her shockingly strong hold away from my now dying hands, okay, to be honest I feel like I'm over exaggerating lol(¯―¯٥)(^o^;)
" Uh, Mrs Marumi, since you are here now..... I'll be taking my leave now " I smiled awkwardly as I began to walk away but before I could walk away, my wrist was suddenly grabbed as I was pulled back with force, " Kenichi- San, don't go....." I turned my head as I looked at Riku who was now holding my wrist and which was hurting like hell, damn does this family really love to hurt my poor hand ? " Uh, Riku? " I nervously called him as I saw him glancing down at the ground, while his brown locks were covering his face , " Kenichi- kun, why don't you come and have dinner with us today? I'll drive you home too " Mrs Marumi smiled sweetly as she looked at me, it was like she was pleading me to come with them. I looked around nervously then I looked back at my wristwatch, watching the time now it was already past 4 pm which means I already missed my train !!! Now that's just great! I'll have to wait for an another hour for the train but before I could think further more about my train schedule, an evil thought suddenly crossed towards my mind. " If I stayed and ate dinner at Riku's home, then I'll get free dinner plus free ride....." My lips curved slightly upwards as I stared happily at Mrs Marumi, " Sure, why not?"

Author-chan is here!!
I'll be updating very soon again !
Meanwhile, to all my beautiful Fujoshi's and readers!
Stay safe and always keep on smiling!😊😊