Chapter-26

The day went by quickly . Kenichi then slowly shut off his locker door before quickly grabbing his bag  .

He looked around the hall nervously, turning his head around about every second.

He had a feeling that someone was staring right down at him. He was scared to death.

" Kenichi "

Someone then suddenly poked at his shoulders while causing Kenichi to flinch in fear.

" Wh-who-"

" Relax, it's me Mori"

As soon as Kenichi saw Mori, his shoulders relaxed.

He was happy that Mori just came in time because there was literally no one out there in the hallway .

And on top of that, he was a big scaredy cat .

" Where were you?"

Kenichi then slowly shook his head before quickly asking her a question.

" Sorry, the class rep called me up suddenly so I had to go out "

Scratching her head , Mori then grinned widely before slowly looking up at Kenichi.

She then noticed how Kenichi had an tensed atmosphere around him .

" Is everything alright?"

She then asked him again while looking intensely back at him.

" Y-yea, come on let's just go home"

Kenichi then answered before slowly walking away.

While leaving a confused Mori behind his back.

" Kenichi, Kenichi!"

Mori then shouted before quickly increasing her pace.

" Are you really okay?"

" Yea "

After a long pause, Mori then slowly broke off the silence.

" Then-"

Before she could continue any further, Kenichi then quickly brushed her off .

" It's nothing , let's just go now"

He was literally getting creeped out right now, Kenichi could feel those eyes staring up at him again, those eyes that stared right deep into his soul from a far distance.

He wanted to run away right now but since Mori was here currently, he didn't wanted to scare her.

" Then..... let's go , shall we?"

Smiling , Mori then quickly grabbed unto Kenichi's hand before both of them left the school.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moments later*

*Shut*

Kenichi slowly shut his window before quickly jumping down onto his bed .

*Plop*

Very soon after, he was then laying  down onto his bed.

"......"

Some few seconds passed by , before Kenichi slowly sighed heavily. While looking at the walls around his room.

He sighed once again , before taking a deep breath.

All the memories that had happened today suddenly ran across through his mind.

He then closed his eyes , slowly recollecting all the other incident that had happened today.

Stay away from my brother '

Those words kept repeating over his mind before he quickly sighed heavily .

" Stay away from Riku ?... What does he mean by that ?"

Kenichi then slowly got up from his sleeping position , before he suddenly hugged his pillow .

" Is he jealous?"

His cheeks went red , while a big smile was plastered all over his face.

" I-its Haruto actually jealous?"

He blushed even more, before he quickly squealed in joy.

" Does he like ....."

* Slap!*

" Get a grip Kenichi!"

Kenichi quickly slapped himself before hurriedly getting up from his bed.

His face was flushed with total embarrassment while tiny drops of sweat slowly trickled down from his face.

" What was I even thinking? "

His face began to pale as he kept thinking about the previous incident.

" He might be actually talking about something else ! "

He slowly shook his head while trying to forget about what had actually happened earlier.

" I don't like him! "

He began shaking his head in complete embarrassment till he was suddenly cut off by his mother.

" Kenichi!"

" There's someone at the door! Can you please go and get it? "

.......

Silence filled the room before Kenichi quickly replied back.

" Ughh, OKAY! "

Kenichi grumbled and whined in annoyance before slowly stomping down towards the downstairs .

.
.
.

As he soon came downstairs , he heard the front doorbell ringing.

He tilted his head around to see if his mother was there, but then he couldn't find her.

" Mom?"

He called her one more time , while looking at the front door.

Still no answer was given back to him, where as the front door bell kept ringing again.

" Mom?"

He called her once again, this time more loudly before suddenly-

" I'M TAKING A MEETING RIGHT NOW !! SO JUST OPEN THE DAMN DOOR KENICHI! DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT IT AGAIN!!"

Kenichi's mother then suddenly began to yell from the Guest room while causing Kenichi to flinch in fear.

" Oh"

Was all that he could reply before he quickly hurried himself towards the front door.

He knew his Mom's temper , and he didn't wanted to mess with it.

Keni along with his father feared her . Both of them would somehow consider her as the she devil of the house.

His hands reached up towards the door knob before slowly unlocking it.

* Click*

" Who is it?"

He opened up the front door to slowly reveal a familiar face .

( Author's note- Please don't mind my horrible English🙇😅 )