Chapter-37

Walking out from the school gate. The two boys then slowly walked beside each other, side by side.

Having nothing to say, and noticing how things were actually getting really awkward.

Kenichi nervously gulped before he quickly spoke out

" It's getting late now......."

" Yes, it is"

Then the other boy softly whispered without even sparing a glance to the person that was walking beside him.

' At least say something interesting, you dummy'

Pouting Kenichi looked away from the other male before he grumpily grabbed onto his backpack

The roads were completely empty at the moment, and moreover, not even a single soul was found walking down around the streets.

However the sunset was still visible in the clear grey sky, while making the view to be surprisingly breathtaking.

" I like the view...."

Haruto spoke out while looking up in the sky.

"......"

After a brief moment of silence, Kenichi hesitantly looked up before locking his eyes into the clear grey sky.

His emerald green eyes brightened up as soon as he saw the view.

" It is....."

He gasped as he slowly looked at the breathtaking view that was in front of him

' From now on, I should never ignore the beauty of nature!'

He triumphantly nodded his head before clenching onto his fists tightly.

" What are you doing?"

" I'm enjoying the view, can't you see?"

"........"

The taller male send no response while Kenichi began to walk faster.

' Acting arrogant isn't he? If he is not talking then I won't too !'

His once happy demeanor was quickly changed as a big frown suddenly appeared onto his lips out of nowhere.

Kenichi frowned before proudly turning his head away from the other male while increasing his speed.

" If you walk like that, you will fall down. Be careful"

Acting as if he didn't heard a word, Kenichi walked away while completely ignoring Haruto

" Kenichi"

The taller male tried calling out his name once more,

But he was ignored again.

" Tsk"

A big vein popped out on Haruto's forehead as he let out a heavy sigh.

" Kenichi"

He called out once more, but he was ignored again.

" Don't act like a spoiled kid, Kenichi"

Haruto sighed before he slightly shook his head.

Noticing how the other male stopped right in his tracks as soon as he let out that comment.

Haruto knew that he has got Kenichi's attention now.

" Tsk"

He smirked in victory as he noticed how his little bunny was standing. All stiffed and straight.

" You don't 'tsk ' now Haruto"

Turning his head around, Kenichi glared back at Haruto who in return let out a soft smile.

" Oh did I?"

The taller male commented as he slowly folded his arms, his flaming red eyes twinkled with a hint of slight amusement.

" I'm not a spoiled kid okay?!"

Glaring back at the taller male, Kenichi clenched his fist even more harder as he quickly marched towards Haruto.

" Heh, look at my little bunny hopping"

Letting out a chuckle, Haruto extended his arms as if he was waiting for a hug.

" Come here bunny, come here"

He smirked as he slowly walked forward.

Chills went straight up into his spine as Kenichi noticed Haruto was surprisingly walking towards him.

" Stop with that bunny thing! I'm not a bunny!"

He glared before slowly backing away.

" Why are you walking away Kenichi?"

Haruto smirked before he too, slowly increased his pace

" Stop it! This is not like you Haruto....wh-when did you be-become so playful?"

Haruto paused for a moment, and now they were only few meters apart from each other .

" Well....."

Haruto shrugged before he suddenly grabbed Kenichi's waist.

" I'm your boyfriend now, right? "

Grabbing Kenichi's waist, Haruto slowly moved down, his hands travelled around Kenichi's soft waistline.

" Didn't I said earlier, I act different around with the people that I like...."

" M-my waist, you are grabbing m-my waist..."

" Sorry, I can't help it Kenichi"

" You are no different than your brother Haruto"

Chuckling, the taller male slowly bent down to the other male's height before smoothly locking his eyes with the familiar pair of the emerald ones

" Well, my brother and I are not so different but I should say that he's more crazier than me"

Without releasing his hands from Kenichi's waist. Haruto smiled as he slowly started to move towards Kenichi's flushed face.

" You are quiet now Kenichi"

Kenichi couldn't help but blush at the sudden contact of Haruto's hand with his waist.

" Adorable"

Smiling, Haruto didn't even wasted a second before he slowly moved in for a kiss.

" Chuu"

Haruto's soft lips came in contact with Kenichi's lips as he slowly moved them in sync.

Standing there like as stiff as a rock, Kenichi widened his eyes in complete shock .

He couldn't believe what was happening right now.

Nor did he want to say that it was his first kiss.