Chapter-20

Two figures were now currently on the rooftop

Kenichi shut the door quietly as he nervously looked up towards the direction at where Haruto was standing .

He clenched both of his hands as he stiffly walked towards his destination.

" Umm, do you need anything?"

Kenichi stood beside Haruto who was gripping on the metal while spacing out.

" Uh..."

Silence was all Kenichi could hear as he nervously gulped down, looking awkwardly at Haruto.

" I-i uh..., I'll be going then"

Pointing back at the door, Kenichi looked back at Haruto before slowly moving back towards the door .

" Whoa!!!!"

Two hands grabbed Kenichi's wrist as it suddenly pull him away from the door .

* Slam!!!! *

Kenichi widened his eyes as he looked back at Haruto.

His eyes moved down and slowly examined their current position.

He sweat dropped while looking back at Haruto again.

They were currently in an awkward position.

Kenichi then soon tried to wriggled away from the hands of Haruto but then the more harder he tried to escape ,the more harder the pain on his wrist increased .

He was currently pinned down on the wall by Haruto.

" Listen "

Kenichi quickly nodded within hearing Haruto's voice.

" I want you to stay away from him"

Haruto grabbed Kenichi's wrist even more harder while Kenichi winced in pain.

" A-ah! Wh-why you?!"

Kenichi glared back at Haruto as he began cursing out.

" Release me! I don't know what you are talking about! Whom should I have to stay away from?! I don't know anyone!"

Kenichi kept on struggling while screaming in fear.

" Him..."

Kenichi slowly kept quiet as he raised his head, his green eyes meeting a similar pair of red eyes.

*Fwooshhh*

The wind suddenly blew while suddenly Haruto's face came nearer and nearer.

Widening his eyes, Kenichi looked dumbfoundedly at Haruto as their distance grew nearer and nearer.

Their lips were inch part before Kenichi quickly moved back.

" Woah!"

Kenichi's face was flushed as he looked disbelieving at Haruto.

" What are you doi-"

" That's the reason "

Kenichi looked dumbfoundedly at Haruto again.

" When you make this face , he ... "

Grabbing his hair in frustration, Haruto looked angrily at Kenichi.

" You are the reason, you are the reason who made him this crazy"

Now, confusion was written all over Kenichi's face as he looked at Haruto.

" Seriously dude?! What the hell are you talking about?!"

* Slam*

Kenichi was pinned down again but now, he was pinned down
on the floor.

Haruto's face suddenly came nearer again while leading Kenichi to quickly close his eyes, blushing red like a tomato.

Badump!

Kenichi could feel someone breathing over his left ear.

Badump

Before he could turn his head over, Haruto suddenly whispered.

" I'm warning you, be careful of him "

Now, Kenichi could no longer hold it anymore.

With all the strength that he had, he mightly pushed Haruto before quickly dashing towards the exit.

*Slam*

........

Haruto just looked towards the exit before slowly standing up, dusting the dirt away from his pants .

" ... "

Sighing, Haruto just shook his head before slowly raising his head, looking up at the blue cloudy sky.

Meanwhile

*Bam*

Breathing heavily, Kenichi supported himself against the bathroom door before slowly falling down.

His face was flushed with embarrassment.

Clenching his shirt, he tried to slowly calm down.

Badump

Badump!

But then he could still hear his heartbeat.

He blushed while slowly slapping himself.

" Come on! Come on!!"

Kenichi began slapping himself so that he could wake up from his slumber, he just wished that all these things that happened right now was all just a dream.

But, realisation suddenly hit him as he quickly looked down.

' Does that mean.... I like him? '

"Wait "

' Does that mean that I am a gay?!'

Widening his eyes in complete horror, Kenichi couldn't help but steam in shock.

" NO!!!!!!"

While outside the bathroom.

" Did you hear that?"

Two boys who were about to enter the bathroom, stood there frozen as soon as they heard a scream.

" What are you talking about?"

One of them asked before opening the door till-

"Nooooo!!!"

Another scream came out inside the bathroom while slowly both of the boys slowly faced each other.

Fear was evident in their both of their faces, as one of the boys who were about to open up the door, slowly closed it away.

" Dude... Did you hear that?"

Both of them slowly stepped back, before suddenly dashing away in fear .