Chapter-12

"Kyaaaaaaa!" A loud feminine voice boomed from the kitchen as Kenichi hurriedly ran towards the direction from where the voice was coming from.
" Miss Marumi!! " The kitchen door opened as Kenichi barged in without hesitation. Managing to open the door, he quickly dashed in.

"................."

The room fell silent as Kenichi sweatdropped by looking at the scene in front of him.
" Oh Kenichi? What's wrong? " Miss Marumi asked as she turned around to paused the video that she was currently playing.

Raising his eyebrows, Kenichi looked at the older woman who was instead smiling charmingly at him.

" I heard a loud screaming so I ran up to check if there was something wrong...." He looked around and found nothing till his eyes landed upon the gadget( cell phone) that was placed on the kitchen's table.

The woman noticed the younger one's stare as she giggled softly causing him to scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

" I was currently watching a drama, sorry for scaring you out. I just got too excited when Makoto-kun appeared " Miss Marumi laughed softly as she began to stir the soup before slowly turning her head towards the young boy who was looking really confused .

Turning off the gas stove, the woman quickly clasped her hand in delight, " Kenichi-kun, can you kindly please call the boys so that we can have dinner" with those sparkling eyes that was pleading, Kenichi gulped nervously as he nodded his head while quickly slipping out.

' Is watching drama that exciting?' Kenichi thought for a while, while soon he went towards the living room where a familiar figure was sitting down on the sofa, watching TV.

Upon entering the room, he quickly called to the other fellow who was busy watching intensely at the screen in front of him " Uh...Riku? " Riku turned quickly as soon as he heard Kenichi calling out for him .

" Um?" Riku quickly responded back as he stared at Kenichi, his red eyes slowly glowed with a hidden emotion as he began staring at the older male.

" Your Mother is calling us over for dinner, you should probably go now" Kenichi began looking around as he began searching for that particular person but looking around he couldn't find anyone , so he slowly raised his eyebrows as he looked back at Riku.

"Where's that pun-" Kenichi quickly shut off his mouth as he mentally began to slap his mouth.

"  I mean your brother!" smiling nervously Kenichi scratched his neck.

But before Riku could reply back, he was suddenly cut off by a deep voice," I'm already here" within hearing the voice, both of the boys quickly turned their head towards the direction from where the voice was coming from.

" Meow~" Daichi-kun meowed slightly as it began to rub his body against the person's leg, it looked like the cat was enjoying whereas, the owner looked extremely pissed off as it suddenly kicked the cat away.

" Meow!!!!!" Screaming with fright the cat quickly supported itself against the floor because it nearly fell down from the stairs which was surprisingly really high, really high enough to break his legs if he mistakely took a wrong step, but seeing that he could not die so easily, the cat proudly walked away, completely ignoring the person who looked really pissed off within it's presence .

While meanwhile,in the downstairs"............."(゜゜')( ゚д゚)

Two figures stared dumbfoundedly at the scene in front of them as they both nervously gulped, except for the older one who was nervously sweating because of fear.

' He is no human!!!! How can he mercilessly kick an animal and moreover that was his pet?!' Kenichi glared as he looked towards the boy who was now approaching towards him.

Without even sparing a second, Riku quickly stood in front of Kenichi protectively, " Don't you dare hurt him...." Riku whispered and gritted his teeth while black lines started to appeared on Kenichi's face.

" So what if I do?" Haruto looked at Riku while his bloody red eyes slowly shifted towards the figure behind the small petite figure who was standing in front of him.

Chuckling softly, Haruto just shook his head while he stuffed his his hands in his pockets while walking away completely ignoring the two figure that was in front of him.

Now, as that figure slowly disappeared from their sight.  Riku slowly turned back to glance at the older boy who was in his back .

" Sorry about that, my brother sometimes act like that . Please don't mind him....." Kenichi blinked slowly as he quickly nodded his head when Riku suddenly kneeled.

Suddenly two pair of hands quickly grabbed Riku's shoulders as he was quickly pulled up. Widening his eyes, Riku slowly got up from his kneeling position.

" Woah, woah! Don't need to be so formal dude. Besides I don't like him that much  " Kenichi frowned as he looked at Riku who was also staring intently at him.

' Why did I even agreed to come here?! I want to go home.......' Kenichi pouted as he began thinking of his dear home .

Hearing no reply, Kenichi decided that he should now go to the kitchen till suddenly a soft voice broke away  his thought as he slowly looked at Riku, " Why?........"

" Because I already hate that brother of yours from the beginning " Kenichi being a idiot and with a gift of having a potty mouth, he shamelessly revealed half of the truth as he began to pat the younger boy's head, " Let's go now, shall we?" Smiling, Kenichi waved as he began to marched towards the kitchen. And when he was out of sight, his lips automatically turned into a frown as he entered the kitchen ' This was actually all because of you!! Because of you I had to meet your arrogant brother too!!' whereas that familiar figure was still inside the living room.

" I'm glad........" Riku whispered softly as he looked towards his shoulders where the older boy had recently touched. Smiling sweetly, he gently began to lovingly caress his head where the other one had patted his head just recently ago . Sighing slowly, his lips slowly curved upwards slightly as he soon began to walk towards the kitchen.

A/n- Here's another chapter for today!!
I'm currently busy with my school stuffs and tests so I won't be able to update much these days .
But I'll be dropping 2 or 3 update every once in a week so please be patient!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Minna-san take care!!!ヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙✧*。(^^)/~~~