Chapter-36

* Thud!*

The hall that was once filled with  complete silence, suddenly echoed with a loud thud.

There stood a red Kenichi who was standing with his face flushed like an red tomato.

And on the ground laid Haruto , who was staring at the shorter male with a smile on his face . His red eyes glowed with a slight amusement as he began to stare at Kenichi.

" I had enough for today!!"

Shouting with complete embarrassment, Kenichi quickly shut off both of his eyes before swiftly shaking off his head while looking down at the ground .

His eyes were now visible red, and noticing how the other male was blushing in utter defeat,Haruto couldn't help but let out another playful smirk.

" So you mean you want to do more next time?"

Haruto knew where this was going, he slowly got up before dusting off the dirt away from his pants.

' This monster! Why did I even liked him at the first place?!!'

" You like it don't you Kenichi?"

Smirking, Haruto then again walked towards the flustered boy.

' this boy got some balls, don't he??'

" I thought you were really quiet and innocent Haruto...."

Now looking away from the ground.

Kenichi then soon, looked back at Haruto. He clenched both of hand as he gulped nervously before staring straight into the familiar pair of red eyes.

" I only get talkative around with the people that I like"

The taller male then shrugged before slowly moving towards Kenichi who in return steadily stepped back.

" What will you do if I turned out to be crazy like my brother?"

" W-what are you saying?"

" Will you..."

And again, hands slipped down towards his waist as it suddenly pulled him up , but however, Kenichi ended up smacking his face hard onto the firm lean chest instead.

" Ow! My head"

" S-sorry!"

The taller male blushed before quickly grabbing both of Kenichi's arms, while shaking them softly.

" A-are you okay Kenichi?"

" I-"

"Hah-"

Having no words to say, Kenichi paused for a moment before slowly letting out a small laugh.

" You are indeed innocent Haruto"

Smiling softly, Kenichi then looked up towards to the taller male who in return, tilt his head in confusion.

* Sigh*

Sighing, Kenichi slightly shook his head before looking away.

" I just......"

Haruto smiled before pausing for a moment.

He looked back at Kenichi as they soon locked their eyes with each other.

" I just wanted to make you smile...."

"......."

Once again, silence filled the entire hall as the two male looked awkwardly at each other.

" Thanks......"

Scratching his head, Kenichi smiled softly before slightly biting his lips while looking down on the ground.

" Don't do that"

" ?"

Raising his head in confusion, Kenichi turned his gaze towards at the taller male.

" What do you mean Haruto?"

" I said, don't bite your lips"

" O-oh! Did I?"

Laughing awkwardly, Kenichi then quickly waved his hands indicating Haruto that biting his lips was nothing.

" It's okay, I just slightly bit my lips, It won't hurt"

"....."

Noticing how Haruto was staring intensely at him, Kenichi felt that it would be much more better to shut off his mouth .

So without hesitating, he slowly kept quiet.

Now, silence filled the entire hall again.

None of the two male dared to speak out a word. The shorter male nervously grabbed both of his own hands before looking away, breaking the gaze away away from the other male.

" You-"

Before Haruto could say anything,

" What are you two doing here?!!"

A school guard suddenly came in view before slamming his hands onto one of the locker doors.

Kenichi flinched as he quickly looked at the guard.

" S-sorry Sir! W-we were just about to g-"

" Just about to what?? It's already 6 pm now! What were you both doing ?"

Kenichi gulped before smiling nervously, while Haruto just kept on looking down at the ground.

Sighing, the security guard then slowly shook his head before waving his hands off.

"Better get out of here quickly kids, the Principal will be coming out from his office very quickly. So rush to your home before he sees you both"

" Thank you so much sir, we will be going then. Have a great day!"

Nodding his head, Kenichi then grabbed onto Haruto's hand before quickly dragging him away out from the hall.

Hi guys.........

Author-chan is here again 😌 Please don't kill me😌

I know it's been almost three months since I went away( rather say vanished) without any updates😌

And I'm really sorry for the late update!😫

I was busy preparing for my online exams and tests, so I was caught up with that .
Moreover, I wanted some rest too😄( please don't hate me , my dear beautiful readers😌)

But now, I'm back for good😂 and I will be updating daily from now on .

So please keep on reading my story, and thank you so much for the votes and the reads!!😭💖💖

Have a great day everyone.