Chapter-30

* Whoossh*

The summer wind flew swiftly across the blue sky as it slowly passed  towards across a familiar figure.

Closing his eyes, Kenichi then slowly found himself enjoying the cool breeze.

" What do you want?"

His heart began slowly pounding as he felt a familiar presence near against him.

" I told you to stay away from my brother, didn't I?"

The other male answered back before slowly walking towards Kenichi.

" Warn your brother instead, not me"

........

There was a brief moment of silence until -

" My mom told me that my brother went to your house yesterday"

.......

" Yea, he keeps appearing out of nowhere. I can't even avoid him, he's like a stalker"

" ........"

" Is something wrong with your brother?"

Kenichi sighed before looking back at Haruto.

" I feel uncomfortable staying near with him. And I can't even talk about this situation to my parents nor to any of my friends...."

" But you only have that stupid girl as- "

" She's not stupid!"

There was an awkward silence again, till Kenichi sighed before looking up.

"  Look, You are the only one who knows about this Haruto. And even though you hate me-"

" I don't hate you"

Heat rushed up against Kenichi's face, as he slowly realised what Haruto was actually saying to him.

" I never said that I hated you in the first place "

" I actually......"

Haruto paused before quickly shaking his head .

" Nevermind "

The taller boy sighed before slowly looking back at the flustered boy who was in front of him .

" Are you okay Kenichi?"

" Why is your face red?"

Haruto then moved closer towards Kenichi, his hands trying to reach upon his face till he was suddenly pushed away.

" I-im okay!"

Kenichi couldn't stop blushing and moreover, he could feel his heart thumping even more loudly.

' Relax Kenichi, relax..... You only came here to ask about Riku so why are you getting so worked up?!'

Kenichi mentally thought before quickly shaking his head. He then soon regained his posture , back to his normal self.

"  I'm okay"

He answered once again before looking back at the confused Haruto who was just staring back at him.

" Look, I'm gonna get straight to the point alright?"

Kenichi looked at Haruto, while waiting for his answer and in return the tall boy slowly nodded his head in response like an obedient puppy .

And that was the moment, when Kenichi wanted to badly pat his head. But however, he could luckily manage to hide the sudden urge that was burning inside of him .

' how did I even ended up liking guys ?!!'

" Kenichi....."

" Hmm?"

" You know that my brother likes you?"

" Yes, w-wait what?"

" I said, my brother likes you"

" O-ohh"

" But I really like you too"

" !! "

All Kenichi could think at that moment was fireworks exploding inside from his heart. He couldn't understand what was actually going on, till suddenly-

" Hey, hey, stop dreaming"

Kenichi then suddenly felt his whole body shaking, like someone was actually shaking him. Wait, someone was actually really shaking him.

" U-uh"

He soon woke up to find himself sleeping on the ground at the rooftop .

Turning his head around to see who was actually calling out to him, he then soon noticed Haruto.

Looking handsome as ever, his dark fluffy hair that went along with his fair tone and his beautiful red eyes that bored deep into his soul.

" Wipe your drool first"

The taller boy then raised his brows in disgust as he slowly looked away.

" O-oh"

Kenichi then blushed before quickly wiping away the drool from his mouth.

" Did I slept long?"

" How would I know that ? I just came here and saw you sleeping like a log on the ground "

The taller boy then looked back at Kenichi before scoffing and turning away.

' it was all just a stupid dream!!'

Kenichi grabbed his hair before mentally screaming and blushing.

He then remembered how he ran across the entire school searching for Haruto , but however couldn't find him in the end. He then slowly remembered how he end up in the rooftop, all tired and sleepy.

' great, just great, now I even started dreaming of him '

He couldn't help but blush even more, after all he found himself immensely excited in that stupid dream of his where Haruto was actually confessing his feelings back to him .

" Hey, follow me. I need to talk with you about something "

Before he could think any further, Haruto then suddenly grabbed Kenichi's hand while dragging him away from the rooftop.