Chapter-32

Slam!!!*

The door suddenly slammed opened as a figure walked in .

There was a brief moment of silence until that person suddenly slammed his fists on the wall.

* Bang!!!*

.
.
.
Kenichi flinched within hearing the loud bang, he then covered his mouth from both of his hands while sweating heavily.

" Relax...."

Haruto whispered as he tried to calm Kenichi down , his hands wrapped around Kenichi's shoulder as he slowly began to hug him .

They were both currently hiding in one of the lockers that was at the corner of the room.

Having no space, and moreover since they were big in size . They had to hug together in order to fit in

* Thump thump*

Kenichi could feel his heart pounding even more louder and louder as he noticed how Haruto was actually hugging him tighter and tighter.

Having no other options, he just slowly gave in while resting his head on Haruto's shoulder.
.
.
.

" What do you think you are doing?"

The other male then flinched as he tried to push Kenichi away.

" Stop struggling, it's so cramped in here"

Kenichi whispered before slowly blushing slightly.

He then noticed how the other male soon stop struggling as he felt Haruto slowly relaxing.

" Why are we hiding?"

Kenichi questioned Haruto as he slowly broke away the hug

But before he could break the hug, Haruto then hugged him even more tightly.

" I'll explain it to you, so stay calm...."

" O-okay...."

Noticing how Haruto was breathing heavily on his neck, Kenichi felt really ticklish as he quickly hid the urge to laugh before nodding his head .

" Listen Kenichi, we are actually hiding because of my-"

" Is anyone there?"

Both of the two boys flinched as soon as they heard a voice that was almost near around them.

...........

They both stayed silent as they quickly hold their breaths.

' what is happening right now? Isn't that Riku's voice?'

Kenichi could feel his heart thumping out of fear , and he doesn't understands why he was even getting scared.

" That's Riku"

He whispered very slowly before trying to break the hug away from Haruto.

But to no avail, the other male didn't even budge a bit . Instead Haruto kept a strong hold as he buried his face deeper into Kenichi's neck.

"!!"

Widening his eyes in surprise, he then felt Haruto's hot breath on his neck.

* Slam!!*

" That stupid girl always comes in our way! Who the hell does she thinks she is?!!"

The tables were turned over as the figure soon began to kick the chairs that was around the room.

" I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you......."

The figure then started whispering suddenly while giving goosebumps to Kenichi.