Chapter-35

The two boys slowly walked through the hallways .

Both of them giving a shy look as they quickly looked away whenever they make any eye contact .

" Uh....."

Kenichi gently bit his lips as he looked down towards the ground while slowly distancing himself away from the taller male ( A/n- Remember Social distancing is important)

As he slowly moved away from Haruto.

*Grab*

Haruto grabbed his wrists before pulling the surprised Kenichi towards him.

" !!!! "

With an surprised (Pikachu face) Kenichi widened his eyes, as he felt the tight grip on his wrists.

Blushing, Kenichi quickly looked around to check if anyone was out there.

Noticing that no one was there in the hall , he quickly shifted his eyes towards to the taller male who in return was staring right towards him without even blinking.

" H-Haruto?"

Kenichi blurted out as he tried to released the iron hold from the other male.

"......"

Silence was all he could get before the taller male slowly bend down towards to his height.

" !!! "

Noticing how Haruto was slowly moving towards him, Kenichi then quickly tried to wriggle out from haruto's iron grasp.

' Not good, not good!'

Closing his eyes , Kenichi blushed furiously before quickly managing to escape himself from the iron hold.

As he noticed how his wrists was finally freed, he quickly took the opportunity to move away.

Hopping away from the other male who was left in total confusion,

Kenichi then quickly pointed one of his index fingers towards Haruto who in return, slowly tilt his head in confusion again.

" Y-you! You!!"

Pointing out angrily, Kenichi glared back at Haruto as he slowly backed away.

" Why were you coming closer towards me back before?!!"

He opened his mouth and started rambling as he began to stare intensely at the taller male who was standing in front of him.

"......"

Silence, all Kenichi could hear was silence....

" Fuck this! Tell me why were you coming closer towards me?!!"

"......"

" I need answers, not silence!"

Tilting his head in confusion, Haruto then slowly lifted his long slender arms before extending them towards Kenichi.

*Hop*

Noticing how the long pale arms was coming towards him, Kenichi didn't even wasted a second as he quickly jumped back.

" Hey! I said no touching!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Then it became terribly awkward again before suddenly-

" Pfft"

Widening his eyes, Kenichi then stared confusingly at Haruto.

' Now why the heck are you laughing?? Are you twisted like your brother too?'

" Adorable..."

The taller male then whispered softly before slowly staring back at the shorter male that was standing right in front of him.

' Did I hear that correctly?'

Blushing, Kenichi slightly shook his head in surprise as he looked at Haruto.

" You look like a rabbit"

" Excuse me?"

" You are cute...."

"!!!!"

Hearing those words, Kenichi couldn't help but blush furiously again.

" The way you hop back before was too adorable...."

The taller male then slowly shut his mouth before looking back at the flustered Kenichi.

' the heck is he saying?? A man hopping around doesn't sounds way too cute, is he actually crazy?'

Shaking off his head while blushing, Kenichi then slowly looked around the hall.

" There's no one....."

The halls were surprisingly empty as Kenichi slowly let out a soft sigh.

' Did the bell already rang? Did everyone left school already??'

" What are looking at?"

Haruto asked before turning his head away looking around the hall, like Kenichi did.

" No one...I'm just checking out if anyone sees us"

" So ?"

" What do you mean by so ?"

" Well, aren't I your boyfriend now?"

" Oh..."

"......"

" Wait-"

Widening his eyes, Kenichi then quickly turned around to face Haruto who in return softly smiled.

" Can I kiss you?"

"!!!"

He could feel his heart racing as he quickly took a step back.

His lips quivered slightly as he slowly looked for a way to speak out.

" I-i"

Stammering, Kenichi could not think of anything as he felt his mind turning into a whir-pool of confusion and panic.

"You said you liked me... Didn't you?"

Haruto then suddenly smirked before slowly making his way towards the flustered boy.

" I-i"

' fuck!'

Cursing mentally , Kenichi couldn't feel his legs anymore.

As he suddenly felt his waist being grabbed.

His body went stiffed, as soon he felt the big hands,

Warm big hands swiftly grabbed upon his waist as those hands slowly started to move around Kenichi's waist line.

" You like it, don't you?"

Haruto then slowly bent down before whispering quietly into his ears

" My dear bunny"