Ch.1-Displaced

226AG- Northern water tribe capital

Emerald green eyes stared determinedly back at a pair of confident dark blue eye. Both ready for the fight to come. Cracks began to appear in the ice under their feet. You could feel the tension in the air. A small group of white lotus members standing off to the side, with an older waterbending master standing at the front,looking between the two before lifting his hand into the air. Both opponents bodies becoming rigid, ready to begin the test. "Begin"! the waterbending master shouted. Both benders springing foreword bending a small blast of water at each other, cancelling each other out. 

The one with green eyes took some water and bringing it up his arm and bent it into a giant water whip. Apprentice Suku took the water whip and combining it with some more water he took from a pool on the side, he created a forceful ring of water around both him and the Avater. Slowly bringing the water ring inwards the Avatar quickly turned, pivoting his foot before bringing his hand up directing the water away. 

The resulting blast of water collides with a ice pillar sending it down and causing a slight shake in the ground they are standing on. The Avatar quickly rushes foreword, closing the distance between the two, entering hand-to-hand combat. Throwing  series of jabs, suku brings his hands up blocking them all before spinning around bringing his foot up and hitting the avatar's side sending him back.

Crouching down in pain, he looks up quickly seeing suku bending down sharply sending a wave of ice at the avatar. The Avatar cursing slightly under his breath, before raising himself up onto a ice pillar blocking the attack.

 The Avatar cursing slightly under his breath, before raising himself up onto a ice pillar blocking the attack

He proceeds to liquefy the pillar, charging straight st Suku, who sends a powerful stream of water his way. The Avatar avoids the attack, instead managing to freeze Suku's stream of water which he slides across. He surges past Suku and punches him in the face. Before doing a series of back flips, putting some distance between the two.

Suku rubbing his jaw before looking up angrily at the other

Suku rubbing his jaw before looking up angrily at the other. Bringing both hands down, he creates two water whips up both his arms and proceeds to attack the Avatar with them. Dodging each of the attacks before sending a series of ice daggers at his opponent. Suku then uses his water whips to destroy the ice daggers before bringing them both foreword hitting the avatar in the chest and sending him back. Suku then uses the waterbending to launch the Avatar into the air encasing him in a ice pillar before sending it hurling to the ground, knocking the Avatar unconscious.