Ch.19-Leaving?

I opened my eyes, seeing myself in a expensive bedroom, with red and gold sheets, glass lamps and fine china on top of desks, the walls were painted golden, feeling something around my hand,I looked over to see Naruto's hand gripping my own,his head laying on the bed, while the rest of his body was slumped over in a chair, the room filled with his light snores. Looking down,I noticed his shorts was pulled up, with bandages wrapped around his entire right leg, when he turned over I noticed he had a big bandaid on his left cheek.

I leaned back sad, "he's hurt,did he stay here all night,"I thought, before grabbing his hand and pulling him onto the bed, taking a pillow,I placed it under his hurt leg, before placing the covers on top of him. Signing,I got up, slowly making my way over to the bathroom, peeing and washing my face, before looking into the mirror. Pulling his shirt up, he saw the bandage wrapped around his torso, some blood seeping thru.

Peeling the bandage off, he couldn't help but gasp at the sight,the hole was mostly healed back, with the skin still red and purplish blue, opening the cabinet he found a small first aid kit and got some fresh bandages, before heading back in. Seeing Naruto still in the same position, he opened the door that led out to get some fresh air.

Walking around I saw many servants tending to their dutys, and as I walked further along I saw several rooms destroyed with columns knocked over, debris littering the ground. "Humm the place reminds me of the fire daimyo's palace except it look's more expensive"I said aloud before turning down another corridor, seeing Sakura exit a run I ran over to her to greet her.

"Hey sakura, how's it going"I said drawing her attention to me."Oh ryu, your finally up, I was just coming to see you"She replied, before moving closer, lifting my shirt to see the wound,"S-sakura"I said surprised, "just checking your wound, don't act so embarrassed.....did you change the bandages"she asked, "yes, the old ones were starting to itch badly"I said as she nodded her head before unwrapping the bandages, "well it's healing up nicely, it actually might not scarr, here let me"she said before going in a series of handseals and placing her warm hands on my chest.

"I think because you don't have any chakra like ours, it seems to take a lot more to heal you then it would for a normal person"she said as a warm sensation began to spread around my abdomen. "How long was I out for?" I asked, "five days"she said,"wow, five days, so am I the reason were still here"I said, looking down sadly, "no, Kakashi over used his sharingan, said we will be here for at least two weeks"she said a big smile on her face,I raised an eyebrow,"geez that long",,"yes,it's a side effect, a pleasant one"she said a small giggle eminating from her mouth,"and Naruto's also injuried, though I'm sure your already aware, seeing he hasn't left your room since the battle ended"she said, as I looked away.

"Really, how bad were his injuries?"I asked looking down solemnly,"not as bad as yours, just a petrified leg and a couple of bruises he should be fully healed today actually,I'll probably head over their and take a look"she finished as she took her hands off my chest. The odd color was gone and it was starting to return back to it's natural look,"I'd give it one more day" she said,"Thank you Sakura....umm do you know which way to the kitchen,I wanna pick up some breakfast for me and Naruto"I said,as she gave me instructions on where to find the kitchen.

Heading their I was able to get some scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice for us on a fancy looking tray, and headed back to our room. Opening the door, I saw sakura in their healing his leg, I recoiled slightly from seeing stone pieces on top of his leg the bandages laying neatly around him. Naruto looked at me with a sheepish smile rubbing the back of his head,"umm I brought breakfast"I said as I brought the tray over to him."yes thanks Ryu"he said happily as he took his plate and started eating, taking my own, we watched Sakura work as she took out a pair of tweezers and started manuelly removing the stone from his leg. "Alright their that should do it"as she finished,I saw Naruto wiggle his toes experimentally.