Ch.9-Birthday pt.1

I walked down the street, bags in my hand. I chewed on a Pocky stick, my eyes scanning the various sands for anything that may be worthwhile, why? you may ask? Because tomorrow's Naruto's birthday. It's been three days since we returned to the village. After explaining everything to Lady Tsunade, I was given four days of rest and relaxation. It was only then that I realized that Naruto's birthday is this week.

I've been out all day looking for the perfect gift . Unfortunately, I have a tendency for going above and beyond for birthdays, trying to buy everything to make the person in question happy. So, far I bought a limited edition, ramen pack, and a ninja medical kit with the barest essentials. I also have some material to make a chocolate cake.

Theirs not much I know Naruto may like "I should of just asked him, though I feel like he would be okay with just about anything"I thought before a stand had a necklace that caught my attention. It was two necklace's joined together with a yin-yang symbol on it. Both the yin-yang sides open up to were a photo can be placed in both sides.

"Aaah I see you have a good eye, one of a kind imported all the way from the Land of Hot Water" the seller said My eyes drifted over to the price tag, I blanched the price was outrageous

the seller said My eyes drifted over to the price tag, I blanched the price was outrageous. I opened my wallet up, I have just enough, But I won't have enough to buy anything else. Heck, I won't have enough to buy anything to eat tomorrow. "This is the only one in the entire village"The seller sweet-talked me, I bit my lip as a memory came to mind.

"Anna, I think this is a more than friends gift,"I said "Nonsense we're friends, we should be able to get each other gifts and this is the perfect gift, one where no matter where we are we'll always have each other" She said "and besides you my only best friend, I don't know what I would do with out you" She choked out, I brought my hands up in a placating manner "Okay, i'll accept the gift" I said

"Perfect"she said holding the yin half to me "Your the yin to my yang"She said in a sing song voice, I signed "and your the yang to my yin" I said with her smiling brightly.

I smiled at the memory"ok, you have a deal" I said holding out what was left in my wallet to the guy"Thank you for your patronage" he called "Yea,yea"I said before walking away, finishing my pokey stick, now it's time to find some of Naruto's friends.

.
.
.
.
"What do you mean you can't come" I said irritatingly"sorry, but we have a mission"
Kiba said "we were actually about to leave right now"Shino said, I huffed that makes eight of Naruto's friends who can't come. Sakura already left with Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji a couple of hours ago, In all honesty, I don't remember, Sakura being so active in the ninja mission area. Kakashi couldn't come because he's already heading out on a A-rank mission, he just threw a pack of Kunai at me and left.

"umm, if you c-could g-give this to N-Naruto-kun as a gift from me" Hinata said holding out a small oval box like object."I'll tell him this was from you, ok"I said smiling warmly at her.She blushed deeply, before shuffling behind Kiba. Shino stepped foreword"here you can give him this from me", he said revealing a jar of bugs inside."umm I'm sure he would appreciate the thought, but I'm sure he has enough critters at his home" I said before turning around and speed walking away.