Finale Ch.20- Captivity

It's been a while, sorry, but I got caught up in a little thing called life but I'm back and determined to finish this I already have the finale done as well as the first couple chapters of the sequel already written out it's just a matter of actually typing it up and posting them but I promised to have this book finished this week. This chapter is just a build up for the next chapter so it may feel a little off but it's necessary the next chapter will be very action pack so enjoy.
.
.
.
Naruto's POV

"Bang,bang,bang!!" Naruto's eyes flew open at the loud sound coming from the front door. Jumping out of bed quickly, he stealthily moved towards the door pulling out a kunai from his kunai pouch off the kitchen table, looking to the side he saw menma wide awake in the kitchen a frying pan in hand before he cautiously approached the door. Looking threw the key hole he saw a small mop of black hair sitting at the bottom. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion he opened the door to see Pyrrha standing there looking distraught and breathing hard as if she ran all the way here.

"Pyrrha what are you doing here this early, it's.."he looked over at the clock on the wall which read 8:10. "Aren't you supposed to be in the academy by now"he asked confused, "Ryu left the village"she said finally catching her breath,"what do you mean he left the village"he said as he felt his stomach drop, "last night ryu looked worried about something, and when I went to bed I heard the door shut, woke up...this.. morning ryu gone along with his mission backpack, no letter or anything"she said.

"Yea but how do you know he left the village for good, maybe he was given a mission from granny Tsunade and had to leave urgently"Naruto said crossing his arms,"I didn't think about that.....but if he was going on a mission then I think he would of told me..I mean somebody right"she said finally calming down, "let's go and see what tsunade has to say about this"he said taking her hand and storming towards the hokage tower, "umm Naruto shouldn't you get dress first"Pyrrha said as he looked down finally noticing he was only wearing his black T-shirt and green striped boxers.

"Oh, hehehe sorry"he said embarrassed before running back to change his clothes, "geez don't you wear pajama's or something"Pyrrha said a small blush dusting her cheeks, "normally but it was really hot last night" he said as he went into his bathroom to change clothes. "Menma your coming too"he said stepping out of the bathroom, "oh ok"he said confused as the three of them set out to the Hokage tower."please just don't let it be what I think it is"Naruto thought worriedly.
.
.
.
"Are you sure, like really sure"Naruto said his hands shaking in anger and,"I'm positive he left the village on his own free will, a civilian apparently saw him jumping over the village gates last night"she summarized, "but this doesn't make sense why would he leave the village so suddenly, leave us behind!!!....is it because of me"he whispered, as he looked down in sadness feeling tears well up in his eyes.

"Whatever the case is their is nothing we can do about it now. Do to us having a large influx of missions and not enough shinobi we won't be able to track him down any time soon"she said folding her arms on her desk. Naruto looked up shock written on his face, "what do you mean you won't look for him he's a member of the village this should take priority over all the other missions!"he said his voice getting louder as his eyes harden, his fists clenching tightly.

"He may be a village shinobi, but seeing as he wasn't born here the council doesn't want to waste the time and resources to find someone we know hardly anything about, especially with the sudden influx of activity coming from Iwakagure"she said,"well I'm going to go find him then"he turned around making his way to the door,"Naruto Stop!"tsunade commanded as his hand came into contact with the door knob,"I'm not just going to sit around and do nothing while he could be hurt or worse"he said turning to face her,"Naruto it's not as simple as you would think"she said"then make it simple"he said coldly, her eyebrow twitching as she attempted to keep her emotions in check, her desk cracking under the pressure of her hands.