Ch.12-Canon Divergence

"Just stop this at once!"a thirty-year old  Korra shouted "Never avatar, the red lotus will win" Her opponent said before taking a deep breath, the tattoo in his forehead glowing before exhaling. A familiar hum filled the air as Korra's eyes glowed momentarily before revealing her dazzling blue eyes as she took a deep breath and sent a powerful blast of air at him.

Ka-boom!!! as the two attacks collided causing a major explosion that rocked the entire building causing pieces of the ceiling to fall down. A young-seventeen year old girl ran away to find cover as the two continued their battle. "Stop this please" she screamed as another explosion echoed about knocking her father against a wall.

"Please Avatar, stop....you're hurting him!"  she pleaded but her voice fell on deaf ears  as her father got up once more. Feeling determination swell up inside herself, her hands began going thru the motions red lighting arching off her fingers. Before sending it full blast at the avatar. the Avatar not even looking in her direction raised her hand allowing the deadly lightning to course thru her body.

Another hum filled the air as the avatar's eyes glowed once more taking her red lightning and mixing it with Raava's energy before sending it full blast at her father."No!" she screamed as she saw her attack collide with her father's explosion before the entire room lit up with a bright red light forcing her to cover her face. 

When the dust settled her father laid bloodied and broken on the ground un-moving. " No!" she muttered as she moved at top speed towards him laying her hands on his bloodied back, bringing her now blood soaked hands up to her face in shock.

"I'm sorry amber, he made his choice" She hesitantly looked at the Avatar before looking back at her father"I will.....rain down every agony and sorrow upon you, their will be no place that I will not hunt you down both you and your successors TILL THE AVATAR IS NO MORE!"she shouted before throwing a smoke bomb down. When the smoke disappeared both she and her father was gone.   

Ryu awoke with a start, sweat beading across his face panting, looking around his room in horror before letting out a sign of relief. "That felt so real, what is she trying to tell me..... I wonder" he mumbled before getting out of bed. Grimacing slightly, at his now sweat-soaked pajamas he quickly took them off before rushing towards his bathroom to get ready for the day.

Putting on his green hoodie and brown pants."Today, their being given a highly-important mission, he briefly wondered who his teammates will be, before making a bagel with tasty blackberry jam "mumm tasty"he thought before setting about looking for his backpack    

"Alright I think that's everything"he said smiling  as he finished packing his bag before setting out towards the village gates. Seeing several of his comrades already their he rushed foreword, smiling today's a new day for an adventure.
.
.
.
.

"Alright now that everyone's here, I'll be explaining the mission,so don't make me repeat myself ok"Kakashi said, looking at each of us, I glanced around team 7,8,and 10 were all hear along with Gai's team. "Why are their so many of us"I wondered before tuning back in. "So what mission is it, Kakashi-sensei"Naruto said bouncing up and down excitedly."Well for starters this is an S-class mission, to the daimyo's palace" he said allowing that information to sink in. Everyone let out startled gasps.

"Once every 3 years the fire Daimyo has a giant festival in celebration of the end of the warring states period, he hires the leaf village to supply shinobi in order to make sure everything goes smoothly."he said "Now normally the leaf sends more experience shinobi to handle things but because of the state the village is in were all that the village can spare right now."he finished.

"So will we be fighting other shinobi then"Sakura said,Kakashi just gave a small shrug"It is a possibility, as their will be high-profile people at the festival and our duty is to protect everyone at the event but it hardly ever happens",he replied, "now because their is so few of us each person will be given their own section to observe"he said before turning towards me. "Ryu we will be moving at top speed so you'll have to be carried by someone hummm....how about kiba"he said.

"Right"I said before going over to kiba and  wrapping my arms around his neck I noticed Naruto glance at me with an unreadable expression. "Now let's go"Kakashi said before jumping off "right"we all chorused before jumping off after.
.
.
.
.
After two hours of constant travel we finally came to a giant red and gold palace that had us all gawking in amazement. "Welcome to the daimyo's palace, shinobi-san"A female wearing a kimono said walking up and bowing slightly. Kakashi nodded before walking up and whispering something into her ear.

I raised an eyebrow, while everyone was still looking mystified at the place will be protecting for the next two weeks. "Very well, servants come attend to our guests!"she shouted before a large group of girls came up circling us before grabbing our hands and leading us away into different directions.

I was lead to a room where two other girls were located and a male all dressed in kimono's with a basin in the middle of the room. "ummm"I said confused before one of the girls giggled, while the male came up and yanked my hoodie and undershirt off in one fell swoop, leaving me shirtless."whaa..." I tripped and fell face first on the ground before my pants and undergarments were next. My naked body was tossed into the cold basin. Water being tossed about before a set of hands poured some liquid into my hair before fiercely scrubbing it causing me to wince and groan in pain while trying to move away another pair of hands keeping me trapped.

Another set of hands grabbed a rag and began to scrub my arms and face diligently till certain parts of my skin began to turn red. When those hands began to go below the water was when I had enough. "Not so fast, I can take it from here", I said blood-lust dripping from my voice. "We were given strict orders to clean you as best as possible"one of the girls said determination etched in her voice.

"I said I got it from here"I reaffirmed once more opening my hand a small flame dancing across my fingertips. They slowly backed away looking annoyed before I took the rag and began washing my lower regions an ever-present blush across my face.

Finishing, the male brought a large basin full of warm water and dumped it over my head water overflowing and soaking the ground with water. Getting out and drying off I pulled a pair of underwear on before being lead into a room where a bunch of kimono's were. "So which one catches your fancy one of the females said"the green one will do"I said as they went over and grabbed a plain green one and putting it on me.

After that  I was pulled along till we stopped before a room,"this will be your room for the length of your stay here" One of them said before bowing and walking away. opening the door I was met with a plain room with a full bathroom adjacent to it. "Suppose I should fine everyone else"I thought before opening my door and was almost promptly shoved out the way when a soaked almost naked Naruto came bursting down the hallway in nothing but his underwear.

"Hey get back hear" as more servants came running down the hallway chasing after him.  I shook my head in disbelief before turning and walking further down and turning a corner, a small smile spread across my lips.
.
.
"Good, it seems everyone is nice and cleaned up"Kakashi said I couldn't help but glare at him, why are only me,Kiba and Naruto the only ones that look like we were put thru utter hell. Everyone was wearing Kimono's that were of their favorite color. Neji and Hinata had white, Sakura and tenten had pink, all four sensei's had blue along with kiba and shino, me, shikamaru and rock lee had green, with ino having yellow, choji having red and Naruto wearing orange.

Now these are your routes that you'll be patroling during the length of your stay memorize it, while this is a festival it is still a mission so be on your guard. "Well said Kakashi" an esteem brunette looking man walked up, "this is taka  son of the fire daimyo,"Kakashi said with all of us bowing towards with some thanking him for hosting us. "Now come this way the grand feast is about to begin"he turned and began to walk thru a large set of golden doors .