Ch.2- Weakness

"Ugg What happened"I thought slowly opening my eyes and staring up at the ceiling."Ceiling "I thought before my eyes widened. Sitting up, I noticed I was in a bedroom that was oddly plain, and entirely made of wood. The bed was comfy and had blue sheets that seemed to be the only color in the room. Looking down I noticed I was shirtless with bandages wrapped around my torso. I gulped before slowly peeling back the covers, letting out a sign of relief "yes, I still have pants" I thought before sitting back against the headboard.

"What happened, last I remembered I was on Druk and I had went somewhere but where" I said aloud before my eyes widened the spirit portal, something must of happened when I touched it but what. Judging from the swaying of the room,I assumed I was on a ship of sorts. I brought a hand up to my neck, my eyes looking frantically around the room before landing on a bundle of clothes in the corner.

 I brought a hand up to my neck, my eyes looking frantically around the room before landing on a bundle of clothes in the corner

"Yes it's safe" I let out a sign of relief. This was extremely important to me, not only was it a get out of death free card but the amount of effort it took to get it was ridiculous. I had to do some shady things to acquire this.

I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound of the door opening."Aaah I see you're awake" said Kakashi, I sat their dumbfounded, Kakashi hatake scratch that, THE KAKASHI HATAKE was standing before me, of all the dreams this one would of taken the cake."humm seems you recognize me but I don't seem to know you"Kakashi said"Ryu" I said "Avatar Ryu" I summarized since I didn't have a last name. Kakashi hmmed "Well Avatar-san I have some questions for you and based on your answers, we will decide on what to do with you" he said giving me a eye smile.

I gulped as I saw his hand inch towards his kunai pouch, the atmosphere was tense, feeling like one wrong move and I'm dead.

"What was that giant flash of light you came out of "? Kakashi questioned.
                             "I don't know" I said.
" Who's your target"?
                              "nobody"
"Where are you from"
                              "The city of Zaofu located in the Earth Kingdom"
"What is a Earth Kingdom"
                              "It's complicated"
"How come you don't have chakra, I don't sense any on you"
                              "I would't know, where I'm from we have chakra but it's different from you'res"

"I see, How do you know me" he drawled out " umm how do you tell someone their a TV show from a different reality"I thought." future vision" I said hesitantly,"future vision" he questioned, "Yea it's an ability that I have that allows me to see the different paths of fate, allowing me to see what could've been and what soon shall be" I lied, Kakashi looked like he didn't believe me, which doesn't surprise me.

"Well for now until we can figure out what's going on, I suppose you'll have to come with us, unfortunately we're currently on a mission after were done will take you back to our village to get everything straighten out" he said before heading towards the door and opening it causing two individuals to fall on the ground.

One had blond hair and the other had pink hair. "Naruto and Sakura" I said as the three looked at me wide-eyed.""Dang I need to keep my mouth shut " as naruto and sakura began asking me a lot of questions."humm future vision" I heard kakashi mumbled before he left, leaving me with the two chatter boxes.   
.
.
.
.
"Achooo" I sneezed before, taking the cloak I was given and wrapped it around my body tighter. After a crazy morning I found myself with the rest of the crew and after introductions and pleasantry's. I was given the task of helping out, where I was needed. It didn't help that Sasuke was sending heated glares at me. I'm pretty sure Kakashi told him to keep an eye on me. I quickly came to the conclusion that I was in that Naruto movie- Something something in the snow. It didn't help that it was butt freezing here. Even after a year of being in the Northern Water Tribe I'm still not used to this. 

"3,2,1, action!!!" the director yelled as everyone got ready to do the latest scene."Hahahahahaha! so you're here! you came princess fuun! Mao the actor said."Oh, it's Mao" koyuki said "stay back princess, we are going to protect you" the two others that nobody knew the names of said. The Mao character said something else before a large blast occurred in the icy mountain range in the back of him. Kakashi was quick to the front of everyone, ready to fight.

I saw the other three ninja head over to protect Koyuki. I slowly moved myself closer to their group making sure to keep my distance in case things get out of hand. 

As the shinobi began fighting, I heard a whistle like noise, looking behind me I noticed a female snow ninja standing their. "Do you feel left out sweetie, don't worry we can play" she said. I stood their shell-shocked, who was this, their was only supposed to be three not four snow-ninja. I brought my hands up ready to fight." Listen lady, you don't want to fight me, you'll get burned" I said, she laughed," i'm counting on it" she said before throwing several shurikans at me. 

Narrowly dodging out of the way, I brought my fist forward ready to bend a stream of fire at her, but nothing came out. Nothing at all, not even a little puff of smoke. I stomped the ground, the earth didn't move at all. I flicked my wrist, no breeze, no airbending at all. "My bending's gone" I thought before I felt a sudden pain in my stomach. Her fist knocked the wind out of me, as I fell to the ground. "Where's all that big talk now" she said looking down at me in victory.

"Don't worry, i'm coming Ryu" I heard naruto say before a loud clash of metal against metal could be heard in the distance. "Maybe you're friends would be a better chall...." I didn't let her finish as my fist collided against her face as hard as I could. She, however wasn't phased at all"Is that all you got" she said before kicking me in the chest sending me back, to the ground.

I however, felt a strange energy beginning to appear in my chest. "What is this feeling" I thought before I felt another stab of pain in my stomach. She brought her foot down again on me. cracks starting to appear on the ice around me. Before, she could do anything else, Sasuke appeared 
throwing several kunai at her. Which, bounced harmlessly off of her armor before he started to do hand signs"Fire style fire ball jutsu" he shouted before a stream of fire came out of his mouth.

She crouched down before, doing her own hand signs"Ice style, Ice wall jutsu" She said before a large Ice wall appeared blocking the flames

She crouched down before, doing her own hand signs"Ice style, Ice wall jutsu" She said before a large Ice wall appeared blocking the flames. I covered my face letting the heat pass over me. "Geez Sasuke, where are you aiming at"I said  before quickly getting up and tackling the lady to the ground. I looked over and saw the pink-haired lady reappear and started to battle Sasuke again. "Well I appreciated, the help while I had it"I mumbled Before wincing as she pushed me back. 

Regaining my footing I got up again only to feel powerful all of a sudden. What is this feeling looking down I noticed my veins were starting to glow a dark green. Looking up I noticed she brought  a kunai up" I'm done playing kid, now you die" she said before the ground began to shake.

Naruto appeared,"were leaving" he said before going up and side-kicking the woman in the head before going over to me and slinging me over his shoulder. Just as a giant white-whale came out of the ground and separated the iceberg as the rest of the shinobi made a retreat.  

I noticed the glow in my veins slowly recede. Making me wonder, what is going on with me.....