Ch.10-Birthday pt.2

Naruto's Pov

Naruto cracked an eye open, his eyes drifting over to his alarm clock, the time reading twelve o'clock in the afternoon. He closed his eyes again, taking a deep breath before opening them again the time now reading twelve-thirty. He let out an even deeper sign,"couldn't this day go by any faster"he thought sadly.

 He let out an even deeper sign,"couldn't this day go by any faster"he thought sadly

Today was his birthday, the day he dreaded all year. Ever since he could remember, the day of his birth was a day where he was despised even more so then any other day. Now, while the villagers know longer openly despise him, he has no one to celebrate this day with, not like he ever had anyone to celebrate with any way. When he was a kid, he would sometimes see other people out celebrating their birthdays and he always envied them, wondering why he could never have something like that.

He originally was just gonna do missions all day long, to help pass the time. But, the granny forbade him from taking any missions today. Something about enjoying his birthday and having fun. Like he could anyway.He was just about to try and will himself to sleep some more, when the thing he was dreading most happened. Someone had to knock on his door.

"Knock,knock"the door sounded, he rolled over, his eyes coming in contact with his closed door across the room. "Maybe if I just lay here, they will go away"He thought, before another series of knocks chorused, the sound echoing across his apartment. He narrowed his eyes, daring for whoever it was to knock on his door again. He waited, and waited, and waited till finally a loud series of knocks was produced.

"Bang, bang, bang,bang,bang!" The noise was deafening to him, he gave a slight groan as he pulled himself up into a sitting position. Glaring at the door intensely, "it better be a good reason, or else he'll beat them up real good" he thought before slowly shuffling himself over to the main door. His stiff muscles aching from laying for so long.

Opening the door he was met with the last person he was expecting"Ryu what are you doing here"he said his voice hoarse from not using it in a while. Ryu grimaced before smiling widely at him"I'm here to pick you up"he said,I looked at him in surprise, "Pick me up?I said,"yep I need you're help with something, so hurry up and get dress" he said, that ever present smile plastered across his face. "Maybe another day, I'm not feeling like it, today" I said before making a move to shut the door, unfortunately, Ryu stuck his foot in the doorway, preventing him from shutting the door completely.

I glared at the other male"just leave me alone, I don't won't to be bothered by anyone right now!"he snapped, Ryu flinched at the tone he used and Naruto felt a pang of guilt course thru him"Naruto, I know your having a tough day, so tell you what you come help me with my project and I'll treat you to ichiraku's after we're finished" he said, Naruto paused considering it,
"I don't know"Naruto hesitated"all you can eat"the other male said, at that moment Naruto's stomach decided to make an entrance.Naruto signed "Ok, give me a couple of minutes"he said before shutting the door and began to undress.