Timeskip- Water

-Slight smut in this chapter or my attempt at one, so if you don't like, please don't read- I'm also working on a sequel series, it will be titled-The Avatar and the Fox- which will be set in Shippuden,I'm not forsure if the summery is already visible yet if not probably when I upload the first chapters. I should have the first couple of chapter's posted by Friday. In all honesty I didn't intend for this chapter to be as long as this, it kinda took a life of it's own,I suppose this is kinda like an omake I guess, so enjoy.
.
.
.
It's been exactly one year since Naruto left the village. I have to say its really, really,really boring. It's like once Naruto left the village all the fun interesting stuff just went south for the winter and that's not a pun it really is winter. I spend my days training with Kakashi-Sensei or running D-rank missions around the village. Training with Kakashi is quite intense, I have no idea how team 7 did it, he put me threw the ringer with most of our training sessions ending with me covered in bruises and barely able to walk while I be lucky if I could land a single hit on him.

I think as time went on he has adapted to my movements and has begun to anticipate what I am about to do next.

"Stupid Kakashi and his cheatingan"I grumbled as I hit the ground for the 13th time today. "You know Ryu,I'd say you weren't even trying, surely this isn't it"he said as he looked down at me.

I rolled over bringing my hand up quickly, as a slab of earth came up, before sending a powerful blast of air at Kakashi which he effortlessly dodged, using the slab of earth I brought up,I used it to propel me upwards, bringing my leg out to shot a powerful blast of air that that hit the ground leaving cracks in it. Kakashi easily moved to the side, as I landed in front of him, bringing my leg up again to shot a small stream of fire at him which he ducked under.

 Kakashi easily moved to the side, as I landed in front of him, bringing my leg up again to shot a small stream of fire at him which he ducked under

I quickly ran foreword, bringing my hand up that was covered in flames, I shot out a blast at point black range, blasting Kakashi back several feet. I smirked victoriously, till a small poof was heard. My smile instantly fell as I realize that I was fighting a clone the entire time.

"Well, well, well you finally bested my clone"Kakashi's voice rang out as I turned towards a tree where Kakashi was lazily sitting down, his iconic book in his hands as I let out a groan. "How long was I fighting a clone for?"I asked,"the entire time, in all honesty I didn't expect you to beat him for at least another month"he mused as I felt my hands shake in anger.

"Now let's move on to the next less"Kakashi paused as a shinobi appeared, whispering something in Kakashi's ear. After they were finished talking, Kakashi closed his book letting out a deep sign before jumping out the tree and landing soundly on the ground.

"Were going to have to take a break as I've been summoned by the Hokage"Kakashi said before he disappeared in a flurry of leaves. I let out a huff, before walking over to a little creak and sitting down watching the fishes swim around in circles.

I don't really know why I still haven't regained my water-bending, even after all that had happened it still remains locked up. As I closed my eyes in wonder, opening them again I was met with korra standing only a couple of feet away. "Ahhh"I jumped,falling to the ground in surprise before clenching my chest trying to ease my rapidly beating heart.