Finale Ch.21-Avatar State

Naruto's POV

"Clang, clang, raahh"the sounds of the shinobi fighting could be heard. Naruto ran foreword his fist hitting a shinobi so hard that he flew back hitting the strange barrier that the old man had created, which didn't even leave a crack.

He didn't know what was going on but Ryu was hurt and that was all that he needed to know. He began to run at top speed towards the barrier before a armored individual came flying out of nowhere with a kick, steam coming out of the point of contact as he drove his foot past his defense and sending him into the rocks alongside the waterfall.

Picking himself up he saw the armored ninja already standing in front of him, his eyes widening in shock,"he's fast"he thought as a giant white tail began to come out of the armor. Han quickly turned sending a round house kick into Narutos chest sending him further into the rock. "Naruto!"he heard Kakashi yell as rage began to build up inside him, a second chakra tail appearing behind him.

Letting out a roar he propelled himself from the rocks uppercutting Han and sending him flying into the air before he jumped above Han and stomped his foot down on him sending him plummeting towards the ground, a small crater spider webbing out from where Han fell down. Landing he heard a strangled noise coming from Ryu inside the barrier as more energy began to come out of his mouth.

He was about to move when an armored hand clamped down on his wrist before an intense burning sensation began to travel around his arm. He let out a hiss as he could feel his arm sizziling as steam traveled across his arm turning it red.

Building up as much force as possible he let out a shout that sent Han off of him and flying thru several trees. His right arm went completely limp no longer having any feeling in his arm he brought his attention back to the barrier that his love was trapped in.

Bringing his left arm up a purple rasengan began to form before he dashed foreword."I said let him go, Rasengan!!" 

He shouted as his rasengan came into contact with the barrier shattering it, before he stepped in front of the old man planting it in his chest and sending him flying into a boulder several feet away

He shouted as his rasengan came into contact with the barrier shattering it, before he stepped in front of the old man planting it in his chest and sending him flying into a boulder several feet away. Not wasting any time he brought a kunai up, kyubi's chakra instinctively merging with the metal before cutting the chains that were keeping Ryu immobilize.

Ryu dropped down to his knees as the process was halted with what energy that remained going back into Ryu's body. "Are you ok"he said concerned as Ryu looked up tiredly,"yea...thanks Naruto"Ryu said as he looked up at Naruto with an appreciative expression on his face, Naruto smiled brightly his canines showing as the two continue to stare at each other, but before they could do anything else, he felt something collide against his side sending him flying thru the metal doors.

Sitting up groggily, he was met with the armored individual that he fought earlier, letting out a gasp as he noticed the shinobi had a chakra cloak similar to his own but instead of two tails he had five tails. A bunch of steam began pouring out of the area where his mouth would be.
.
.