Ch.16-Children Fighting

"Naruto, Naruto!!"I called out not seeing him anywhere at the wreakage. Seeing a trio of footprints leading deeper into the forest. I let out a sign of  relief, "so they went this way then" I thought as I began full on sprinting, in the same direction hoping that I"m not to late.

Along the way,I saw Kunai imbeded In the ground. "So, they encountered the enemy then" I took a deep breath. Before spinning my hands around  forming an air sphere before hoping on top of it, speeding along the path at top speed.

Not long after a dense fog swept thru, clouding my vision as I hop off my sphere I sent several gusts of wind in several directions, trying to disperse it but to no aveil

"This isn't an ordinary fog"I thought before jumping up using my airbending to propel me to the tree tops. Hopping along, I noticed that I just ended up going in a giant circle.

"Seems like, I'll need to wait till morning, hopefully the fog will break up by then" I thought. As,I sat down and began to mediate allowing my mind to rest from the days events. Eventually,I really did fall asleep.

"Boom!!!"I was startled awake by the sound of an explosion in the distance, "Their" I thought as I began hopping from treetop to treetop using my airbending to augment my speed and jumping power.

Eventually I came to a giant crater in the ground,I could feel the earth rumbling beneath my sandals like someone was digging around at high-speed.

"Rasengan!!! Naruto's voice shouted followed by an explosion further in the forest. I took off running, in that direction seeing smoke rising up in a giant cloud. Seeing some familar, blonde hair,I smiled brightly,"Naruto.... finally,I found you"I said as I slide down the hill I was standing on top of.

"Ryu, your safe, thank goodness"he said as we ran forward embracing each other in a hug. My body tingling as we pulled away from each other. "Is sakura and rock lee with you"he asked,"No I slid onto the ship,when it splitt in half. Their probably still with the ship people way back"I replied  before looking over to see, Todoraki with his sword drawn, and gantetsu unbound and walking freely.

"So, I see you made friends"I said though seeing todoraki glaring at gantetsu, I could tell not everything's all well in paradise."I'll explain on the way,come on where still being hunted" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me along as we began walking deeper into the forest.

"I think were just gonna stick with you, big guy. You seem to know what you're doing."Naruto said,to gantetsu who let out a grunt in reply. I just raised an eyebrow,squeezing his hand drawing his attention to me"Don't you think your being a little too trusting"I whispered to him."I know what you mean, but he saved me twice already,so I think he's on our side"He whispered back. "The guy were taking to trial where he is going to be convicted is on our side" I said giving him an incredulous look. "Well when you put it like that....hmm well why don't we give him the benefit of the doubt for now, if he tries something then will detain him"he stated,"If you say so"I mumbled as I stiffen at hearing fast running footsteps closing in.