Ch.14-Canon Divergence pt.3

"Ah what happen"I thought my head felt like it's on fire."Ryu you have to get up"A voice shouted "Sakura"I groaned out, tiredly opening my eyes staring into her fear-filled eyes. Their was blood dripping from the side of her head, her clothes dirty and torn. Groaning slightly, I brought myself up in a sitting position. "Ryu, thank goodness your ok"She said relieved "yes,yes I'm fine what happened"I said getting up and surveying the area.

Building's was destroyed, several dead bodies was scattered about, blood and fire everywhere. I could hear fighting in the distance. The sounds of people screaming. looking over I saw Naruto standing their, his eyes was red, his whisker-marks becoming more definitive, his fingernails becoming longer and sharper as he faced off against a guy who was fire-bending."Wait Fire-bending"I thought. I saw the man from early send a blast of fire right at naruto sending him flying back and hitting the ground, his clothes lightly smoking.

He sent another, a larger blast of fire at him. Taking a deep breath I ran over moving my hands quickly, in a circle and dispersing the flames before they could hit. The man looked up in mild surprise, "so it seems the Avatar is still with the land of the living... for now"he said confidently
"Ryu, stay back, he's mine"Naruto groaned out before standing up, determination swelling up in his eyes. "Normally I would but he's a fire-bender like me so scram"I said before directing my attention back towards my opponent.

He swelled up a lot of fire before directing an even bigger blast of fire at me

He swelled up a lot of fire before directing an even bigger blast of fire at me. Stomping the ground. I caused a large slab of earth to come foreword making a make-shift shield. Before bringing it back down. Taking a deep breath I shot two blast's of fire in quick-succession, unfortunately he side-stepped them before countering with his own fire blasts.

Quickly swatting them to the side, I pushed both of my hands foreword causing the flames to fly foreword in a mini tornado. he brought both of his forearms crisscross taking the brunt of the attack. He then dashed foreword using his flames to quicken his speed. Smirking I sidestepped right before his fist would of collided with my face, he looked surprised, before a sandal met his face flinging him back.

"I thought,I told you I got it"I said not looking in his direction,"What and let you take all the fun, not a chance"Naruto said, "Guys, how about we beat him together"Sakura said behind us, bringing out her own kunai,"Wait, Sakura wants to fight, did I wake up in a parallel universe or something"I thought before Naruto brought his hands up in a hand sign "Multiply Shadow Clone Jutsu" as dozens of Naruto clones poof into existence.

"That's more like it"The man said before taking off his brown cloak and brandishing two curved blades. "Go"Naruto said as all his shadow clones jumped into the air, ready to pummel the guy. The enemy however only turned in a circle quickly spinning as flames began erupting around his body before expanding outwards.