Ch.5-Konoha

You know, I think the universe just has it out to get me. After the princess's coronation, Kakashi received a letter from the new Hokage to return back to the village,asap. Now this wouldn't be a problem under normal circumstances, except we now have to rush back to the village at top speed.

Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that I couldn't keep up with the others. So it was decided, that someone would have to carry me,back to the village

In the end, Naruto and Kakashi would alternate in carrying me. Both of them would not have been my first choice. In the case of Kakashi, he likes to sling me across his back, holding me with one hand, with his make-out paradise in the other. It was the worst experience ever, with the trees and branches hitting me, he occasionally forgetting i'm on his back and dropping me, or my personal favorite-when he gets tired of carrying me and just tosses me too Naruto like a rag-doll.

"Such an asshole",I thought before looking at the blonde haired shinobi that was currently carrying me across the forest. Naruto' s a different story. The only problem is that i'm taller then Naruto by about 5 inches, because of this Naruto's hands sometimes drift from my thighs, to my "cough cough" ,rear end so to speak. Which would leave me blushing and stuttering as we made our way to Konoha.

At the pace we were going, it took a little more then four days of travel to finally arrive at our destination.

"Finally home" Sakura exclaimed, finally this embarrassing transition can be over dashing over the bend we could see the village gates and sadly I have to say, it was utterly disappointing. From what Naruto described, it was like a golden city with tall buildings and clean streets what I was given was the exact opposite.

The gate looked like it needed to be repainted, trash everywhere, several of the stores have scratched out marks across their products. Several of the buildings was destroyed though I think that has more to do with the invasion that happened almost two months ago. All in all, it just didn't live up to the expectations that I had. "The Hokage mountain was cool though"I thought before we finally made it to the gates.

Naruto grinned at me "I can't wait to show you all the great spots, like my favorite ramen stand"He remarked,"sure as soon as you put me down" I said as we entered the village. "Oh, sorry" Naruto said shyly setting me down onto the ground. As I began to survey the village, I noticed I was being given a lot of stares by the various villagers. 

It was only then that I realized what the issue was....I wasn't the same skin tone as the rest of the village. Which made sense, from what I remember from the anime the only colored people that I remember seeing was the kumo ninja from the land of lightning.I felt like the odd man out. I also noticed a lot of females had blushes on their faces and looking at me starry eyed. "Oh boy, this is unreal. Curse my water tribe blood"I thought before we made our way further into the village and taking the long-ass stairs to the Hokages office. 

"Why don't the rest of you go and rest, I'll file the mission report and stay with Ryu here, ok "Kakashi said to his genin. "whatever" Sasuke said before walking away, Sakura nodded her head before following in tow. "Hey Ryu when you get a chance, let's train together, and after i'll treat you to some Ichiraku's" Naruto said before speedily running away, leaving me with the bane of my existence. "well shall we" Kakashi said giving me an eye smile. 

I gulped before bringing my hand up and hesitently knocking on the door"followed by a female voice"enter", was spoken and we opened the door revealing the 5th Hokage.

"Wow, I wonder if those are real"I mumbled,Tsunade gained a tick like mark on her face"yes they certainly are"she said "ops I said that aloud didn't I" I said rubbing the back of my head out of guilt

"Wow, I wonder if those are real"I mumbled,Tsunade gained a tick like mark on her face"yes they certainly are"she said "ops I said that aloud didn't I" I said rubbing the back of my head out of guilt. "so Kakashi here sent me the run down of what's going on, are you really from another world" she questioned. "Yes ma'am "I said "and you also possess the ability to see the future"she drawled out".....Yea" I said hesitantly"Then there's only one question I have for you.... what are the winning lottery numbers for the konoha rumble"she said all seriousness."umm I don't know" I said "then what good are you to me" she said anger seeping into her voice. "Lady Tsunade"Shizune said "fine, fine I know",I just wanna know if he knew, it's a lot of money in the pot" she said, before turning her attention back to me.

"Well till we figure out why you're here and how to get you back home, how would you like to be a ninja" she said a devilish smirk across her lips."Sure, I mean their's nothing else to do till I figure out what to do"I said giving a little shrug. "Excellent, well get the paperwork, so you can be enrolled into the academy"she said"Academy", Well yes how else are you going to become a shinobi", tsunade said "but don't worry you'll only be their for two weeks, then you will take an exam. Your much to old to spend too much time their" she said"also before I forget here" she tossed me an envelop filled with a stack of bills" for the completion of that mission you were found on"."Where will I be staying",I said looking at the cash in my hands.

"Don't worry it has already been taken care of" Shizune said before Kakashi put his hand on my shoulder and escorted me out. Tsunade let out a sign, before a sly grin appeared across her face,"what an interesting person" she said before reaching into her desk and pulling out a bottle of sake."Tsunade!" Shizune exclaimed. "humhum you're know fun"Tsunade mumbled before taking a swig and putting it back.
.
.
.
.
"So this will be were i'm staying"I said aloud. The apartment was very small differently not what I was used to. It had a small living room, equipped with a small dining room table, a small kitchen with a stove, fridge, and dishwasher. Their was three other rooms. To the right was a small closet, in the center was the bedroom, equipped with a futon, blankets and a closet, and to the right was a full bathroom. "Well I guess it was better then nothing, right Kakashi" I said turning around only to notice that he has long ditched me here.

"I guess I;m going to be here a while" I said before shutting the door and making myself comfortable.

-
Authors note- honestly not my best work, but I struggled trying to get this chapter out of my brain. Fyi This is my first author's note but don't expect me to put a lot of these out their, It's just I feel that authors notes kinda take away from the story, So I will only do these every couple of chapters. Hope you all are enjoying the story so far. The next chapter will be called remembrances, It'll be a couple of days till i finish and post it, so stay tune- Peace-