Finale Ch.22-Goodbye

Ryu tiredly opened his eyes his body still sore from the great battle that had taken place. Turning in his bed he attempted to go back to sleep, till he felt a form in his bed shift as well as an arm languidly wrapping around his waist,"arm" he thought before his eyes bugged open and he jumped out of bed turning around to see Naruto's form laying face down on the covers, Naruto turned his head towards me his eyes opening tiredly before he let out a yawn,picking his head up slightly,"Ryu come back to bed"he said placing his head back down.

 Turning in his bed he attempted to go back to sleep, till he felt a form in his bed shift as well as an arm languidly wrapping around his waist,"arm" he thought before his eyes bugged open and he jumped out of bed turning around to see Naruto's f...

He lifted his arm and patted the spot I previously occupied on the bed, feeling a small blush spread across my cheeks, I slide myself back onto the bed, naruto quickly pulling me to his body as he let out a sign of contentment. I felt his hand lightly pull my shirt up his fingers tracing my hip,"Naruto" I breathed out as I felt my body warm up. I felt him pull himself up slightly to kiss my cheek his lips dancing across my heated skin. "Am I interrupting something"a voice rang out as we both turned to face the doorway to see pyrrha rubbing her eyes tiredly her teddy bear hanging from her other hand.

"N-no not a-at all"I stammered as I pushed Naruto back away from me, he letting out a huff in turn."good, cause their's a weird man at the door saying you have a mission and for you two to get ready,"she said before turning to walk back towards her room.

"Weird huh"a bored voice said as I got out of bed and walked to the front seeing Shikamaru standing their, "oh hey Shikamaru, do we have a mission"I asked, "kinda, I was actually looking for Naruto we have a really important mission and I couldn't find him at his place, so I thought you might know where he is"right as he finished Naruto's padded feet could be heard till he made an entrance.

"Oh hey Shikamaru what's up"he said grinning widely,I could see his eyes drift from Naruto to me going back and forth. "Oh I see.....anyway Naruto get changed and head to the village gates asap, we have a big mission, and all available genin are being summoned. Ryu, Lady Tsunade wants to see you as soon as possible, I'll leave you too it"he finished, "right"we said as Shikamaru turned on his heel and left.
.
.
.
I gulped as I sat in a chair in front of the Hokage, the rythmatic drumming of her nails against her desk, her eyes boring into mine as if she were attempting to see all my secrets. "So let me just clarify what you just told me"she said, her voice sounding anything but passive. "Three days ago you left the village to fight against some unknown enemy who wanted to steal your power to open a portal so he could conquer your world, so he can get an army to conquer this one"she said as if it was hard to believe.

"Y-yes ma'am"I said my voice producing a high squeak. "And please tell what exactly is this power that you possess,this"she looked down at the report"Avatat state"she finished as I took a deep breath.

"The Avatar State is a defense mechanism designed to empower one with the knowledge and abilities of all my past lives as well as connect me with the light spirit's energy, the glow focuses their energy thru my body allowing me to execute feats that would otherwise be deemed impossible to accomplish"I said, "so much power would obviously have a serious repercussion"she stated plainly, as I let out a sign.