Ch 15-Air

"Thank you again, Kakashi-San for your diligent work in saving most of the palace" taka said bowing to the silver-haired jonin "no worries, I just wish we could of saw the festival to its completion"he replied before turning to the rest of us."alright, it's time for us to return to the village"he said out loud,drawing our attention."Hey ryu, you ready"kiba said, "Sur.."I was about to say, "actually,I'll be carrying him back this time" Naruto butted in, giving me a pointed look.

"Yea, if you don't mind, Kiba"I said quickly as kiba raised an eyebrow"whatever, it's a load off my back" he said before turning away"did he just imply I'm fat"I thought as I poked my belly self consciously."come on, Ryu everybody already left" a voice whispered in my ear, I jumped slightly before my face erupted in a massive blush."r-right" I stammered before climbing on his back, his hands resting on my thighs before we took off.

"Hey, Naruto I was wondering how did you get drunk in the first place"I asked,breaking the silence, "humm well when I went back to the party,my throat felt really dry,so I just grabbed the nearest beverage. I didn't know it was sake though,"he said giggling slightly before turning his attention back to where we were going

"What's so funny"I said puzzled,"Well, were together now, and it was because of alcohol that led to it"he said before letting out a hearty laugh"that's not really a good thing you know" I mumbled before nuzzling my face into the side of his neck, effectively shutting him up.I could feel his skin turning warm as I let out a deep sign"this is dangerous"Naruto whispered"humm did you say something"I questioned"no nothening he said, as he continued to weave thru the trees as I drifted off to slumber.
.
.
.
Ryu opened his eyes, seeing himself on a mountain region, with large columns of rock scattered around, himself atop one of these rock platforms. "Where am I" I said aloud,before cupping my hands around my mouth and calling out "Naruto, sakura,Kakashi,shino anybody!" I called out,"where is everybody"I mumbled, I seriously doubt Naruto would just drop me in the middle of nowhere,....
and yet this place looks vaguely familar.

"You can't fight me and the poison" a voice said menacingly. My eyes widen as fear crept up my spine, looking up I saw the last person, I was expecting to see. "Zaheer"I said as I took a step back. "How was this possible, I thought korra got over this"I thought, "your not real, this is just a vision "I said placing my hands on top of my head and pulling my hair, trying to will myself to get out of hear.

I felt a blast of wind knock me back sendng me sprawling across the ground."the poisons done it's work, the Avatar cycle will be over shortly". Zaheer created a mini tornado around me,keeping me up right before creating an air sphere around my head suffocating me.

I vaguely noticed my skin, glowing white

.
.
.
"Slap!!" I jolted awake flames covering my fist ready to scorch anyone who tries to hurt me"Ryu calm down,your having a panic attack" a stern voice said, gripping my shoulder so I was facing them. As my vision cleared, I found my self looking into Kakashi's single eye.