THREE

~Kenzie~

Rogue.

Rogue.

Rogue.

The words kept ringing in my head. I'm a rogue now. I'm If someone told my eight year old self that I'll later be a rouge,i'm sure she would see that person as a meanie. But it's true i'm a rogue.

Having crossed the packs border,I was running barefooted with twigs and stones piercing my leg.I tried to hold my wince by biting my bottom lip.

I have not gotten far at all when I heard some howls from the pack.

Oh My God!!.Am dead.They found out that I escaped.

Am literally hyperventilating now.

It's been ages since I shifted and my wolf won't even talk to me because Alpha would usually inject wolfsbane in my body whenever He's done beating me.The wolfsbane weakened my wolf.And I don't often hear from her.But I could still try.

"Umm.....M....adison c..can you h...hear me"??.I asked through our mindlink.I didn't hear anything.It was just quiet."M...Madison please if you can hear m...me I need your help.I've finally escaped that place.Please I need y...your help to get us outta here"I think I just stopped breathing as I heard shuffling.

"Breathe Kenzie".Madison said.Always caring.

"What took you so long.We are in danger Mady.I need you to try and shift".I pleaded with my hands folded like i was praying."W....wait What!!Kenzie that is not possible.I've not shifted in years and you know it's gonna hurt".Madison said with concern laced in her voice.

I shook my head rapidly as I said."We don't have much time left Mady.They are coming for us.Take over.Just do it".

I heard the fear in her voice as she whispered a quiet okay.

Then my bones started cracking and resetting.The pain was too much to bear but I had to keep quiet to avoid being found by Alpha's pack members.

It didn't take long for me to be in my wolf form.My wolf's colour was pure white.It was rare.That was what Beta Williams told me.

I heard shuffling almost close to me and from the smell I knew it was a pack member.I quickly picked up the bag that Beta Williams gave me and started running.I felt the wind rush pass me as I ran.I heard the wolf at my back running after me.But I couldn't give up now.I'venot come this far just to quit.No.I won't let them win me.I have to do this.

I ran for freedom.

I ran because I had to survive.

I ran because I'm not gonna let them take me back there.

Hey guys.

I know that this is short please bear with me.

Love you guys 😚💖

#October 10, 2019